NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are Sky saying about Austin? if any inside information has been leaked to Bird I would expect the same being done to Sky.

Dunno what sky news are saying but he's 1/7 to join newcastle on skybet which is very short

Was a hot prospect when he first broke through; I think he was La Liga's youngest ever goalscorer at some point. He stalled a bit after that, but he's slowly been making strides. He's still young so he can still develop further.

Small, quick, good feet... not a box player; usually deployed as secondary striker or on the wing. Sometimes plays with the blinders on, but he's young.

Was a hot prospect when he first broke through; I think he was La Liga's youngest ever goalscorer at some point. He stalled a bit after that, but he's slowly been making strides. He's still young so he can still develop further.

Small, quick, good feet... not a box player; usually deployed as secondary striker or on the wing.

He's one of Málaga's most important players, though, so unless there's some contract wrangle I'm not aware of I can't see them selling cheap.

Article says £5 million clause.

Is he better on the wing or out wide? Pace?

Yeah, I didn't actually read the article until after posting :lol:

He's nippy, for certain. Wouldn't say searing pace... he's small, so he's usually played on the wing whenever I have seen Málaga play. He's scored 8 goals for them, which is pretty good given how stupidly goal-shy Málaga are, plus he's not a centreforward.

He's pretty good off the ball, always seems to make good runs and getting into positions.

Yeah, I didn't actually read the article until after posting :lol:

He's nippy, for certain. Wouldn't say searing pace... he's small, so he's usually played on the wing whenever I have seen Málaga play. He's scored 8 goals for them, which is pretty good given how stupidly profligate Málaga are, plus he's not a centreforward.

He's pretty good off the ball, always seems to make good runs and getting into positions.

:thup: