The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

11 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

This Slot fella that's being lined up as Klipperty's replacement, looks like he likes a snide, sulky dig at the journos and sounds like Goldmember, he should fit right in:

Great. Another bald white guy.

Wonder what that means for Minteh at Feynoord. I would assume Slots ability to develop young players was a consideration in sending him there.

@Unbelievable Do you think this is a good appointment for Liverpool, and Slot a good fit for stylistically for the club? And more importantly, does he have the ego to be a father figure to 70000 entitled man babies?

Personally I don't know a whole lot about him, other then he has a good reputation, and has done a really good job with Mimteh.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

@Unbelievable Do you think this is a good appointment for Liverpool, and Slot a good fit for stylistically for the club? And more importantly, does he have the ego to be a father figure to 70000 entitled man babies?

Personally I don't know a whole lot about him, other then he has a good reputation, and has done a really good job with Mimteh.

I like him a lot. Good manager, but also a good character. I don't think he's a good fit for Liverpool though, as I don't think his profile is high enough for the players and fans to stick with him unless he hits the ground running. I evidently hope he fails miserably for our sake even if I don't wish that upon him personally.

Just now, 54 said:

What did West Ham do to him? :lol:

Karen Brady probably shouldn't of conducted the initial meeting in the dildo room 

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Karen Brady probably shouldn't of conducted the initial meeting in the dildo room 

quite a slap in the face for Moyes 

18 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

This Slot fella that's being lined up as Klipperty's replacement, looks like he likes a snide, sulky dig at the journos and sounds like Goldmember, he should fit right in:

Punchable face

Don't know anything about him so I'm just going to have to refer to my default opinion of any Liverpool manager - he's an utter arsehole unless he convinces me otherwise. I also hope he fails badly and takes that club backwards as far as possible

Prognosticate

What if, 

Southgate steps down as England manager after the Euros as predicted, England go after Wor Eddie, impossible for him to turn the job down, Newcastle approach Klopp.

Does this make people uneasy, or would you just roll with it.