The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Pulis was an excellent appointment. Palace never stay up, Pulis never gets relegated. Something has to give. They  got fight and they know what they're doing. Unfortunately their fixtures are pretty hard. But they'll not go down without a fight.

Hughton will be gone at the end of the season.  If he stays they'll win a couple more to stay up. If he goes now they could implode. They'll not be caught by 3 of the sides below them atm.

It would be a good lesson if WBA, Fulham and Cardiff went down and Palace stay up. Not because I like Pulis but giving British managers a chance instead of a big name foreigner. Especially with Rodgers doing so well too. Even Sherwood is doing alright.

Fulham and Cardiff are fucked.

Its between the mackems, WBA, Norwich and Palace. I think Palace are the most likely to stay up, doing decent under Pulis and collecting points. WBA and Norwich look shot, and the mackems just cant get themselves clear.

Norwich's last 4 games are Liverpool (h), Man Utd (a), Chelsea (a), Arsenal (h).

I think 37 points will be enough for survival this year,so Norwich will need 9 points from Stoke (h), Saints (a), Sunderland (h), Swansea (a), WBA (h), and Norwich (a).

Seeing they are absolutely shit away from home (How they won at Britannia is a mystery to all), They have to put up some wins on the board. Easier said that done.

Fulham still have a minimal chance, but Cardiff are fucked IMO. Shocking team, can't score, and a disasterous defense. Can see them not reaching the 30 points.

I think the Mackems will stay up. Palace, Swansea, Hull and Stoke should just have enough to stay up too.

Reckon it's between Fulham, Cardiff, WBA, Norwich - three of those four will go IMO.

Some matches this weekend that could have a big influence at the bottom. Cardiff v Fulham, Palace v Southampton and Norwich v Stoke. West Brom also have Man United at home which they could get a result but they do look shite at the minute. We could have a big say in all of this as well, our next two fixtures being Fulham and Palace.

WBA I'd say have the hardest run in, however if they find some sort of form and they have the ability, then they should be ok.

This is the kind of insight I think this board misses at times.

:lol:

Still think Sunderland are in big trouble, very likely to be second bottom by this weekend and they don't play again in the league until the 15th.  Win against Hull in the cup and that's another league game postponed.

They'll win a few more games this season unfortunately. They won't be far away obviously but I can see them reeling in Palace and Norwich, maybe even West Brom too. I've already relegated Fulham and Cardiff.

Thing about Palace is despite the fact they have improved tenfold under Pulis they still are a bit crap away from home.

If they start drop points at home they could be dragged back into the bottom 3.

Still could see them very much going down.

Would like to see Norwich stay up out of them four. Plus the other 3 sacked their managers, so took the risk.

To be fair, I've got admiration for clubs who act decisively and show a bit of ambition. As nice as guy as he is, they're just making themselves look stupid, investing heavily in the squad but persevering with rubbish like Chris Hughton.

Thing about Palace is despite the fact they have improved tenfold under Pulis they still are a bit crap away from home.

If they start drop points at home they could be dragged back into the bottom 3.

Still could see them very much going down.

They've got some tough fixtures too, especially at home. The next 2 games are massive, they could easily get 0-6 points.

A big win/loss by either them or Norwich will be massive as that would be an extra point.

Sunderland & WBA have more quality than the others (except Swansea) but they have to catch up. They also have great fixtures tbh.

Norwich have winnable geames in the next few but I don't fancy them to win them all. They'll need a result or two against the top sides.