The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

For what it's worth, SSN are saying Real Madrid have approached Pochettino.

Classic Real Madrid, don't even bother speaking to Tottenham first.

SSN also say that there is no release clause attached to his new deal. Looks like they haven't learnt their lesson after the Bale saga, no doubt Levy just stuck an extra digit on his starting point for compensation.

For what it's worth, SSN are saying Real Madrid have approached Pochettino.

Well this makes me nervous ... Levy will be sniffing around Rafa as a replacement you'd think.

Guest chopey

If either Liverpool or Spurs lose their manager to Madrid then I think we'll have David Moyes in our dugout stinking up the place.

If either Liverpool or Spurs lose their manager to Madrid then I think we'll have David Moyes in our dugout stinking up the place.

Yep - I said last night if Klopp or Poch go to Real then I fear the worst for Rafa being here next season  :'(

Guti, Santi Solari, maybe Conte or Sarri. Cannavaro's name also has been added. Rather unexpected decision by Zizou, so one would assume Perez will be keen to add someone familiar with the club's mystique and inner politics.

Our hacks are stunned that they are yet to hear a negative comment from anyone in Italian football about Mancini's appointment as a national team coach. The guy finished fifth with the most expensive squad (and the league's biggest payroll) with a ton of former firsts earners deemed not fancy enough out on loan playing incredibly boring football and complaining about the need to spend even more money, yet people would much rather discuss how he fared in England and Italy. Probably, the same people as those who still think that Del Bosque is a crap manager because of his Besiktas spell :lol:

What is it with that Silva? Hull relegated, Watford treated like a non-entity once Everton approached him last season, got fired for crap results. If they are so loaded, why not appoint someone like Blanc, Boas, Van Gaal or Prandelli? Far more pedigree, decent records and actual accomplishments in the biggest leagues. Weird. Smells like a boon or bust move.

Shocked to see nobody approach Pardew yet, dark ages of anti football are upon us then, too few chairmen want to entertain the public with brave front foot football where skill is cherished and players of actual ability are put in the position to dazzle and amaze at the very top of their abilities. Disgusting.