The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Hope Lampard does well.  He comes across as a humble, intelligent and likeable guy.  He wasn’t blessed with loads of natural talent so had to graft his bollocks off to become a top player, i’m sure he’ll apply the same work ethic into becoming a good manager.  He’s one i’d genuinely like to see succeed.

Guest chopey

Hope Lampard does well.  He comes across as a humble, intelligent and likeable guy.  He wasn’t blessed with loads of natural talent so had to graft his bollocks off to become a top player, i’m sure he’ll apply the same work ethic into becoming a good manager.  He’s one i’d genuinely like to see succeed.

Totally agree, however I never liked his new number two but apparently he's a very good coach of the younger lads.

I'm a big fan of managers leaving on top - it'd be so easy to just continue.

Not sure where Zidane goes next, apart from France after their QF exit. And which big names are available for Real? Interesting.

I'm a big fan of managers leaving on top - it'd be so easy to just continue.

Not sure where Zidane goes next, apart from France after their QF exit. And which big names are available for Real? Interesting.

Think he'll take over France after the summer. No other job seems reasonable at this point.

Thinking about it, Madrid could be without Ronaldo, Bale as well as now Zidane, after an already poor season who ever the new guy is is going to have a tough start on his hands...

Thinking about it, Madrid could be without Ronaldo, Bale as well as now Zidane, after an already poor season who ever the new guy is is going to have a tough start on his hands...

Bale will still be there next season.

New manager could persuade Bale to stay.  Zidane was the issue with Bale.

Ronaldo - I don’t think is serious.  Just wants attention. 

We can only dream of winning the Champions League being described as a poor season [emoji38]