Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest thenorthumbrian

Any decent human being must really be enjoying seeing Manure struggling.For years the whiskey beaked, bully got away with intimidating refs  on a regular basis. Year after year Frrgusons teams got away with surrounding and snarling at match officials if so much as a throw in went against them. Sportsmanship and Manure were alien to each other.And can someone tell thecunts in the media that there is more than one team with United in their title.Add to the glory boy supporters, the grovelling to Manure  in the media and any hatred shown towards Manure was fully earned.

Well remember watching the 5-0 in the company of a group of glory hunting cunts. As the third went in, all except one sacked it off and went to play snooker. The one who saw it through had his 62nd birthday yesterday. And is a Busby Babe type glory boy from Dundalk originally but a good chap all the same.

:lol:

Kagawa 'ate too much' so I didn't start him against Newcastle - Moyes

Daily Star-3 minutes agoShare

SHINJI KAGAWA sat out Manchester United's feeble display against Newcastle United because he 'ate too much' according to under-fire Utd boss David Moyes.

:lol:

Kagawa 'ate too much' so I didn't start him against Newcastle - Moyes

Daily Star-3 minutes agoShare

SHINJI KAGAWA sat out Manchester United's feeble display against Newcastle United because he 'ate too much' according to under-fire Utd boss David Moyes.

:lol: Just how much do you have to eat to end up in hospital?

Found it weird that the Man U fans were leaving the stadium when there's still time and they are only one goal down.

It's a long drive back to Devon, the home counties, Kildare etc. Need to beat the rush.

Regardless of the details of Moyes' tactics, general managerial ability, goings-on behind the scene and so on, it doesn't take away from the potential hilarity of them finishing outside the top 6. Hope their best players leave and they crumble.

In the meantime, lacklustre form will suffice.

Revelling in the pain from the glory hunters. Usually my Facebook feed is rife after match day but very quiet recently. The only ones are anti-Moyes, which for me is too soon and even one posting a picture of his ST in the bin, proper toys out the pram petulance.

Spoilt little bastards learning what it's like to be an actual football supporter and not a winning supporter and it's fucking priceless. It'll be interesting to see how many are "supporters" at the end of the season.

It was never going to be instant success and Moyes was a long term appointment. Trouble is the prawn sandwich brigade demand success yesterday, poisoned chalice indeed, Moyes never thought this through.

It is funny seeing some Man Utd fans having to cope with not walking practically every game.

Thought Moyes was quality at Everton but the appointment always seemed a little strange, like an in his prime Danny Murphy signing for Barcelona or something. Obviously it is still very early days but I can understand Man Utd fans feeling a little underwhelmed given they could have attracted most managers.

It is funny seeing some Man Utd fans having to cope with not walking practically every game.

Thought Moyes was quality at Everton but the appointment always seemed a little strange, like an in his prime Danny Murphy signing for Barcelona or something. Obviously it is still very early days but I can understand Man Utd fans feeling a little underwhelmed given they could have attracted most managers.

I know what you mean. Personally think he's a very capable manager but lacks the 'X' factor...You have to have something extra to run that kind of club, whether it be charisma or that mystique...It's a massive step up. ManU isn't just the PL it's the world stage.