Other clubs' transfers

TBG

It seems we've signed Douglas from Sao Paulo for €6m. Flip, tell me he isn't s***.

Honestly haven't seen him play much. And the little I've seen, he seems average at best just like Dani at the moment and any other player in the Brazilian league :lol: Does have the ability going forward though which I guess is good if you're trying to replace Alves.

Think Arsenal are really screwing up by not going for Balotelli. Apparently Wenger turned down the chance to sign him. Would be a great alternative to Giroud.

Definitely. I hate to see players I enjoy go to clubs I vehemently despise.If Balo can lessen his natural idiocy to normal levels and actually exerts himself, he still has a chance to be a top player (we have been saying this since Inter though, tbf). He will score a good amount of goals regardless.

Didn't Blackburn buy him for some obscene sum in the first place? Why would they sell him for zero profit / a loss?

Because they're not far away from losing their parachute payments if they haven't already.

Always liked the look of him, be interesting to see how he gets on.