Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 12/02/14 @ 19:45 (No TV)

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PhysioRoom.com Ltd (@physioroom) tweeted at 0:44 pm on Mon, Feb 10, 2014:

#AP "Tiote got a chance for AVFC. Colo will be around that. Papiss will be fine, it'll be the bonus if we can get him right for Wed" #NUFC

Murder them please.

and underline Pardew's credentials for another 12 months? No thanks. 4-0 hammering please.

The '4-0' suggests a Newcastle win due to the home team score first but the rest of the post suggests you may wish the stout young yeomen of the boroughs to prevail.  Your post lacks cohesion and narrative consistency and hence I would not read again.  2/10 WNRA

Murder them please.

and underline Pardew's credentials for another 12 months? No thanks. 4-0 hammering please.

The '4-0' suggests a Newcastle win due to the home team score first but the rest of the post suggests you may wish the stout young yeomen of the boroughs to prevail.  Your post lacks cohesion and narrative consistency and hence I would not read again.  2/10 WNRA

I've edited it to read 0-4 instead. Hope that makes it clearer.

Debuchy is out but the clown in charge is stil going to play Santon in midfield again!!  guessing that will mean MYM playing RB.  Don't know what it is but Pardew loves to play players out of position,  yet after the derby defeat he says he wants us to go back to basics, surely the first part of back to basics is SQUARE PEGS IN SQUARE HOLES!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2556291/Alan-Pardew-aiming-finish-Manchester-United-Newcastle-United-boss-insists-season-isnt-yet.html

The Newcastle manager cancelled a full training session on Monday to give his borderline players additional time to start against visitors Tottenham who are looking to avenge Newcastle’s 1-0 win at White Hart Lane in November.

..Yoan Gouffran’s thigh injury due to be tested before kick-off