Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I hope Hatem fulfills his potential and I meet Pards one day which isn't that unlikely considering I live in Carshalton and it's not too far from Palace. If he finally does what he should I might just start carrying around a dossier of his stats versus Gouffran and also Gouffran's stats versus his time with us.

Some of the mong comments on Twitter regarding him  :anguish: Sort of shit like "well good for him.  But he was fat and lazy for us and was never good enough."  "Didn't work hard enough or track back."

I would maybe understand this attitude, if in recent times.  We had been playing entertaining football, creating loads of chances and winning games.  But it has been turgid for the best part of a decade FFS.  He has been one of the shining lights and provided some of the more exciting moments.  The last two years have been dull as fuck. 

I'm not sure people actually watch football to be entertained?  Seems like a lot of fans would rather have a team full of Colbacks and Cattermoles.  So they can happy clap at them running about like loons and hacking people down.