Crystal Palace manager

Mick

WARNING!  DEATH STARE ALERT **************  [move]http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/alan-pardew-training-360.jpg[/move]

FFS Spoiler that! What if Warnock was lurking.

“I have no worries about Manu. There will be games where he gets more room, when teams get on the front foot, or when we are behind.

Champion that. He'll get goals when we're getting a hiding then. Ideal that.

Oh it's "when" not "if" so that's the plan Alan. Fucking champion, definitely not a negative manager at all you cunt.

It's great we may only lose 2 or 3-1 thanks to Riviere, got to think of that gd when we fail to hit 40 points

“I have no worries about Manu. There will be games where he gets more room, when teams get on the front foot, or when we are behind.

Champion that. He'll get goals when we're getting a hiding then. Ideal that.

:lol:

That's amazing. So much wrong with it that I don't know where to start.

' I will be looking closely at the markets in the next couple of days because I think they could buy before the game'.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

' I will be looking closely at the markets in the next couple of days because I think they could buy before the game'.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

neesy - you're finally off the hook, son.

Love a drop of word soup. :thup: