Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Pardew added: “I have never been into the website.

“When the website started, somebody said to me it was quite an organised website.

“It wasn’t like a nine-year-old on the computer sort of saying ‘I don’t like Pardew’. It was much more serious than that.”

If he has to do an interview why do it with a London paper?  Obviously currying favour with the London media but he could speak to Caulkin and there are one or two local journalists who work for the nationals who have been sympathetic to him.

They seem more interested in keeping the London media onside rather than more influential local media.

@milesstarforth: Pardew on fan hostility towards him in interview with @mihirbose: 'Some of the personal jibes were hurtful. You can’t disguise that.' #nufc

:lol: what personal jibes?

Ahh man, the king is so vain he trawls websites reading about himself. All fine and dandy until you dont win games for MONTHS on end.

Hi Alan, you useless spawny gimp.

"Against Millwall, I lost 4-0. Can you imagine the West Ham manager losing 4-0 to Millwall and surviving? That steeled me for what’s happened in Newcastle. Your credibility, your respect everything goes out of the window. You have to fight to get it back."

So just useless at all derby games.

"Against Millwall, I lost 4-0. Can you imagine the West Ham manager losing 4-0 to Millwall and surviving? That steeled me for what’s happened in Newcastle. Your credibility, your respect everything goes out of the window. You have to fight to get it back."

'Being shit at my job prepared me for people saying i'm shit at my job'

Blame Merlin for his utterly embarrassing take on a player whose arrival and departure symbolised the beginning and end of the last great period to be an NUFC fan.

No wonder NUFC is in such a state if you believe that Bellamy was a symbol of the club's greatness - the only wonder is that you actually want Pardew out.

As for you stupid comment about my view, that reflects more on you than it does on me - you can lick Bellamy's boots if you want but there are plenty that won't, including me ; his comment about the club was typical of him...small minded, wrong and petty. If I had my way, he would never be allowed back into SJP unless he was an opposition player.

With his views about our club and fans he would have been an ideal signing for the current regime, and the likes of you would have licked his boots.

Bellamy was a damn fine player, even if his constant moaning and whinging was embarrassing. The job a player like that does for the team cannot simply be measured in goal statistics I.e. Forcing errors from defenders, pulling them out of position to create space for others, providing a constant outlet when it needs to be hit long.

BUT (and it's a f***ing big but) the way he has carried on since leaving NUFC he has completely alienated himself imo. The texting to mock us getting beat in the semi was bad enough but his recent comments, and it's not the first time he has said it, are the worst. As correctly pointed out by Ronaldo hos time here coincided with the last time we were genuinely capable of challenging for honours. Given the well known extra curricular activities of Bellamy amongst others it is without doubt that these lads were not treating their bodies in a way which would enable them to fulfil their potential as athletes and maybe, you know, win something. To later hear that a factor in this behaviour was a 'its only Newcastle United they don't win trophies anyway' attitude should frankly leave everyone associated with the club feeling cheated. Not to mention that he once feigned injury to duck out of a game!!

And this constant narrative he pushes of aligning himself with Bobby Robson as if they were kindred spirits brutally treated by the fickle baying mob together leaves a nasty taste as well. Two more different characters you could not wish to find.

Sorry, going off topic. Isn't Pardew a c***.

Indeed.

But 4 consecutive seasons of finishing in the bottom half to repeat title challengers? Robert and Bellamy did that.

Strange argument.  They didn't do that actually, or couldn't have without the likes of Shearer, Given, Speed and Solano already in the side.

All of whom had finished in the bottom half for 4 seasons. Nobody said we could have done it without them, but Bellamy and Robert were responsible for the vast improvement. We were absolutely crying out for 2 players like that, and getting them facilitated the leap from finishing 13th (98, 99) and 11th (00, 01) to 4th and 3rd.

Indeed. 2 players in/out can take you from midtable to Europe or midtable to relegation battle. If not for the youngsters & Perez stepping up we would be in that relegaion category

He was perfectly within his rights to take on a manager who did damage to the club that we've never recovered from.

In the way he did? Personally I found the whole chapter embarrassing, damaging and not befitting of our club. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if Bellamy used the situation to engineer a move away. Souness was 100% wrong to use him the way he did and Bellamy was right, Souness wasn't the right man etc. we all knew that, but he feigned injury by all accounts and caused an uproar behind the scenes. At the time, Bellamy vs Souness was like choosing between good and evil, but in hindsight they were both bad apples if you like. Selfishly of course Bellamy was more important to the club in terms of how good he was and what he brought to the team, but we were well shot of him as we were Souness. FS should of fired them both together.

This can I agree with. He hated Souness more than any positive sentiment he had for us definitely.

'Being s*** at my job prepared me for people saying i'm s*** at my job'

This is essentially what he has said  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's truly amazing  :lol:

Get this clown out of here!

It was also 4-1.

Pards from that day:

We didn't look like we wanted it as much as they did," said Pardew.

"We've got to be braver and be up to the fight - Millwall kept it scrappy and we couldn't cope with it.

"Our back four were inept. We have had defensive frailties all year and they have come back to haunt us. Tomas Repka cost us a couple of goals."

He added: "Hayden Mullins and Anton Ferdinand are ready for a chance now.

"I cannot offer any excuses. We've let all of our fans down today as well as ourselves."

His PR skills have clearly been honed since then. That almost makes him appear to have a pair of bollocks.

Guest firetotheworks

It reads exactly the same to me.

When it's a loss it's "we" and "our", when it's a win it's "I" and "My"

That's exactly the same there and he hasn't changed since then.

It reads exactly the same to me.

When it's a loss it's "we" and "our", when it's a win it's "I" and "My"

That's exactly the same there and he hasn't changed since then.

I've actually heard him correct himself when he's initially done it the "wrong way around".  Tosser.

Be interesting to see how we do, now we may be suffering injuries to players who've been key to this run of results.

But then again, according to some sections of the media and fans, it's all been down to Pardew, nothing to do with the players, so any key absences shouldn't make a difference, right?

It was also 4-1.

Pards from that day:

"We've got to be braver and be up to the fight - Millwall kept it scrappy and we couldn't cope with it.

"Our back four were inept. We have had defensive frailties all year and they have come back to haunt us. Tomas Repka cost us a couple of goals."

"I cannot offer any excuses. We've let all of our fans down today as well as ourselves."

:laugh:

Throwing the foreign guy under the bus there then. Classic Pardew.

Those comments are still the same rubbish rhetoric he uses today. up for the fight, scrappy, up for it, get stuck in, put a tackle in, passion, hunger ... just nonsensical. Particularly from this coward of a manager.

Get out!

It was also 4-1.

Pards from that day:

The bloke literally loves Hayden Mullens nearly as much as he loves himself, the arrogant tosser.