NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Looks grand...would like to see what it's like on. A bit pricey for what it is. But then again when you look at the alternative there's no contest.

"These prices represents our cost price level, so we are not making any profit on these but we do welcome donations for the Ashley Out movement."

Ah right I wasn't slagging it off or anything. I just personally wouldn't fork out nearly 30pound for a jersey. That's just me though I  a fairly tight fucker! Would love to see it suceed though... Another hit in the pocket for ashley is always going to be a good thing

So can we order the FUCK OFF ASHLEY sticker separately?

You can! #FreeSpeech

I'm just going to drink a brown ale and stick the label across the front of my shirt. When it falls off, drink another.

It's nice, but I think would look classier with just one crest

:snod: It's like they couldn't make up their minds and just said "Fuck it, let's just whack one on each side."

Would probably order one if it was just the Magpie. As is, it's a pass for me.

It's nice, but I think would look classier with just one crest

:snod: It's like they couldn't make up their minds and just said "Fuck it, let's just whack one on each side."

Would probably order one if it was just the Magpie. As is, it's a pass for me.

Would it look proper.. wonky?  I know what you're saying though

I hate shirts with the manufacturer in the middle and the badge on side as they look daft, so if they were operating off a template with Adidas in the middle then that's the best case scenario in terms of my personal tastes.

Regardless of anything it looks smart and I'll get one.