Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest neesy111

Correct decision. Silly cunt.

This.

2 wrongs don't make a right regarding the stuff that happened in the Huddersfield game.

See absolutely fuck all has been said about Mounie's stamp on Hayden...

:thup:

Would love NUFC to question their justification on no charge for that.

Would be like this exchange.

Think in this instance it's fair to say the player is an idiot and the FA are a bunch of inconsistent pricks.

Also, I must be the only person that doesn't think there's much in the Mounie "stamp." Seemed more a case of he left his feet and Hayden slid underneath.

Unbelievable this!  It is only ever Newcastle that is the club that faces these charges retrospectively.... 

I know that Mitrovic is guilty of it but, the referee dealt with it in the match, no space for dealing with it a second time.....  We must be hated at the FA.

In other news Mitrovic (and Shelvey) are thick cunts that do not deserve our support!

He brought in on himself, the f***ing moron.

This ^

Not sure what everyone is so amazed with this decision by the fa.

Same. People are off their tits if they think there's nothing in it either IMO. Blatantly elbows him, it's the same as the Arnautovic one.

I think people are more angry over the media twats breaking out the pitchforks and torches if it's one of ours and going on a crusade for justice, but not even bringing it up when it's someone else. Feel like there's a blatant double standard applied; we get a studio of hand wringers replaying it 500 times and talking about "something must be done" and no one else gets a mention.

Could be wrong.

I think people are more angry over the media twats breaking out the pitchforks and torches if it's one of ours and going on a crusade for justice, but not even bringing it up when it's someone else. Feel like there's a blatant double standard applied.

Could be wrong.

It is exactly this, yeah. I suppose fans of most clubs will feel the same way about this sort of thing, but thinking as objectively as I can we do seem to get a particularly bad rap.

He brought in on himself, the f***ing moron.

This ^

Not sure what everyone is so amazed with this decision by the fa.

Same. People are off their tits if they think there's nothing in it either IMO. Blatantly elbows him, it's the same as the Arnautovic one.

The issue isn't the actual incident - the issue is the fact that the FA decides to pick and choose which incidents it 're-referees' and which incidents it completely ignores.

Not a chance in hell can anyone tell me the referee and three other officials missed the incident. The incident occured where the ball was, they would have all been looking at it, as we all were.

For clarity - Mitro is a fucking idiot for doing it.

One rule for us, another rule for the other 19 clubs in the division. Been that way for years.

I fucking hate the media in this country, highlighting this for us but ignoring Mounie's 2 offences the other week.

One rule for us, another rule for the other 19 clubs in the division. Been that way for years.

I f***ing hate the media in this country, highlighting this for us but ignoring Mounie's 2 offences the other week.

Not really, that's just how blinkered lights see it (you)

The inconsistency is fucking laughable like, it wouldn't be as bad if the bans weren't so harsh. Either getting off with nowt or been given a 3 game ban on the whim of the FA.

I couldn't really tell from the MOTD replays tbh, I thought it looked fairly innocuous but knowing it's Mitrovic has me questioning it.

Don't know why anyone is whining to be honest he deliberately went in with his forearm when he had no reason at all to do it. He is a walking ban waiting to happen just like Shelvey.