Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these c***s.

I'm sorry… but how doesn't it? A red card is a game changing decision.

Hughesy: Blaming Mike Williamson (and others) for Coloccini being utterly shit since 2013.

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these c***s.

It does when you don't get a penalty decision, and then get a penalty against, and then get someone sent off within "one poor refereeing decision".

We were robbed. I was watching the game on a ferry from Ireland and everyone watching (I was the only NUFC fan) thought the same.

:thup: Absolutely. I'm angry at the unfairness of this game rather than the team, and it's the first time for 3 years I've felt that.

same, i'm, cool with this - mcclaren et al are blameless imo

Hughesy: Blaming Mike Williamson (and others) for Coloccini being utterly shit since 2013.

Why have you always got to be so fucking antagonistic?

Hughesy: Blaming Mike Williamson (and others) for Coloccini being utterly s*** since 2013.

You've lost me there to be honest.

Ron: excusing shit refereeing decisions when it suits his insane opinions since 2012 (at least)

One poor refereeing decision doesn't explain 3-0 ffs. Sixth loss in a row to these cunts.

The other defeats have been bad, but this one was decided by that card. We were miles better before that apart from some poor shooting.

Bet no other team who loses a man against them this season ends up losing by 3 goals.

I bet no other team gets a red card against one of their defenders like that one. Ever. When you go behind with a man sent off there's always the chance you'll concede more chasing the game.

Hughesy: Blaming Mike Williamson (and others) for Coloccini being utterly s*** since 2013.

he's blaming colo

he said colo was past it a while back so anything and everything MUST PROVE colo is past it

/ron

Guest firetotheworks

Easy to look at the ridiculous refereeing decisions like, but this carries on for as long as Ashley's here really. All the little reasons during matches are just insignificant sidenotes to the fact that the identity of our club and the idea of any club, but in this case our's, has been completely gutted from the inside out to the extent that the quagmire has engulfed our own fanbase and our identity as fans is supporting something because it bears a name and nothing more.

There's no real desire to compete from owner to chairman, to staff, players and fans. Players that do are touted to bigger clubs by the media and our own club alike, fans that do are told they're deluded by the media, other fans and our own fans - such has Ashley stamped his identity upon NUFC.

Other fans seem to wear failure as a badge of honour, as if to only prove their endurance for being relentlessly lied to, sold to, mocked and then asked for help in the form of not protesting, so that it doesn't 'affect the players' who by in quality and quantity alone are just one byproduct of why the atmosphere is so shit in the first place. People now go into derbies just not wanting to be embarrassed. That alone is fucking embarrassing and it's only something that goes unnoticed because it's gradual. That outlook in 2008 would have been laughed at and it should be now.

Our identity as a club has almost entirely gone like. This is the one we have now, I don't see the one we had anywhere at any level.

How do these referees get away with performances like that? With a performance like that there should be a full check of his finances. If he isn't bought he should be sacked for gross incompetence.

Ron: excusing shit refereeing decisions when it suits his insane opinions since 2012 (at least)

:thup: Bored to tears with it tbh, it's as if he doesn't think everyone knows his opinion.

The other defeats have been bad, but this one was decided by that card. We were miles better before that apart from some poor shooting.

Bet no other team who loses a man against them this season ends up losing by 3 goals.

Sunderland won't be playing against us when this happens that's why, they are absolute dog shit but always less so against us, they only play 2 games a season, fortunately for them it's allowed them to stay in the league for the last 2 seasons. Their fans/players et al wouldn't be as up for it against any other team.

Does Adam Johnson usually do that plane celebration with his arms like?

Something very uneasy about him doing that in front of our supporters deliberately after everything.

Ref was a joke - penalty- maybe, red card - definately not. Shouldnt have even been in that position anyway as we should have had a penalty for Cattermoles arm round Gini's neck..

I can't believe we've lost 6 in a row to 6 of the worse teams we'e ever played in the premier league, its unbelieable.

They going to get any punishment for their fans being on the pitch btw?

Will they fuck. They never do.

I remember the time that kid pushed Harper, he was in the chronicle with a sob story saying sorry, no action was taken. Over in Europe they make it so teams have to play behind closed doors and even hand out points deductions.

Easy to look at the ridiculous refereeing decisions like, but this carries on for as long as Ashley's here really. All the little reasons during matches are just insignificant sidenotes to the fact that the identity of our club and the idea of any club, but in this case our's, has been completely gutted from the inside out to the extent that the quagmire has engulfed our own fanbase and our identity as fans is supporting something because it bears a name and nothing more. There's no real desire to compete from owner to chairman, to staff, players and fans. Players that do are touted to bigger clubs by the media and our own club alike, fans that do are told they're deluded by the media, other fans and our own fans - such has Ashley stamped his identity upon NUFC. Other fans seem to wear failure as a badge of honour, as if to only prove their endurance for being relentlessly lied to, sold to, mocked and then asked for help in the form of not protesting, so that it doesn't 'affect the players' who by in quality and quantity alone are just one byproduct of why the atmosphere is so shit in the first place. People now go into derbies just not wanting to be embarrassed. That alone is fucking embarrassing and it's only something that goes unnoticed because it's gradual. That outlook in 2008 would have been laughed at and it should be now.

Our identity as a club has almost entirely gone like. This is the one we have now, I don't see the one we had anywhere at any level.

Yup.

We played better football against this rabble today than we've played in years. A yellow card to Colo and we get at least a point imo, regardless of whether it's a pen or not. Furious with the ref.

he's blaming colo

he said colo was past it a while back so anything and everything MUST PROVE colo is past it

/ron

Cheers - never quite sure what he's talking about most of the time.

Does Adam Johnson usually do that plane celebration with his arms like?

Something very uneasy about him doing that in front of our supporters deliberately after everything.

Ref was a joke - penalty- maybe, red card - definately not. Shouldnt have even been in that position anyway as we should have had a penalty for Cattermoles arm round Gini's neck..

I can't believe we've lost 6 in a row to 6 of the worse teams we'e ever played in the premier league, its unbelieable.

Hope he gets locked up ASAP the little paedo cunt.