Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

I stopped watching after their second but I'm not angry with the team or McClaren. The lads were focused and played with  courage before the ref made that absurd call. There was no getting back after that disgraceful decision.

The fucking mackems won't be able to escape this year though. They were pathetic. Allardyce doesn't give a fuck, the alcocholics, masked as players certainly don't. Good fucking luck in the football league, WANKERS.

you'll just insult them.

What evidence you muppet - the only evidence backs me up 100% you utter clown

:lol:

Sorry idiots like him boil my p*ss especially as he is going on about evidence dear me man what evidence is he on about? The fact we have 6 points in 30, the fact we were beaten by the worst Sunderland team I have seen in years or the fact that we have conceded 22 goals in ten games. I acknowledge that we look more threatening than we did at the start of the season - but my argument is that if you continue to let in goals at over 2 a game then you will not win many games and actually we have let in 13 games in the last 4 including 3 against a shocking Sunderland team. Now where is his evidence that he says contradicts actual facts that I have stated?

Normally i'd be the first to lay into the club given half a chance. Today though. Don't think i've ever seen a football match like that before in my life.

The nearest I can recall to that was a Chelsea Barca game from a few years back. Chelsea battered them and had about 7 legitimate penalty appeals. None given and the ref was an absolute biased joke. I feel like Football is a bit like reality TV now. It's sort of partially real, but also sort of running to a script and an agenda. We are not high up on the FA's agenda, so refs can hammer us if they want. There'll never be a consequence to it. If Liverpool had been subjected to that ref today, he'd be doing a Sunday league game next week. All of Football now is basically run and won by money in every sense. I'm not saying it's totally corrupt, I'm just not saying it isn't either.

"Fucking disgrace"

Haven't paid much attention to the post match reaction. Are all the pundits saying the red card was the correct descision?

Imo, a penalty yes, but not a red because he was not going to reach the ball ahead of the keeper. Turned it off after the first, new it was going to be another bad day.

Guest neesy111

If he gave the pen he had to send him off imo.

Not really, it was a foul but the chance had gone so it's not a goal scoring opportunity.

Haven't paid much attention to the post match reaction. Are all the pundits saying the red card was the correct descision?

Imo, a penalty yes, but not a red because he was not going to reach the ball ahead of the keeper. Turned it off after the first, new it was going to be another bad day.

Souness thought it was a pen and a red, Carragher just a penalty. The guy doing the BBC live text thing seemed to think it was a shocking decision though.

Guest neesy111

The cattermole stuff with the ref was a joke.  Tiote does 1 foul and gets a warning, cattermole does 7 then gets a warning.

Coloccini is thick as pig s***, why the f*** give the referee a decision a make.

I agree.  Coloccini shoulders the blame here.

Don't see how really, every game there's challenges like that. Even in our game Lascelles did a similar and the ref didn't even give a foul. It's clear as day that the ref absolutely bottled it. Disgraceful decision and I don't think Colo is to blame for the ref wanting to be the star of the show.

:lol: Stepson 1 arrived with the wife and kids while I was still doing the full furious Ketsbaia routine. I wish they'd let us know in advance, it's quite awkward answering the door topless and screaming "FUCKING WHAT YOU TWAT? Oh, hi, Edward, come in, I was just watching the football, how's school? I'll just get my shirt, I seem to have hurled it over the fence. The referee's a bastard, by the way."

Followed by hours of some kind of fucked up Scooby Doo, and family shite. I just want to scream. :(