Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

Coloccini is thick as pig shit, why the fuck give the referee a decision a make.

I'm in fear of being prontonise here, but surely the referee is there a make correct decisions and it's not the player's fault if he's utterly incompetent.

Please don't prontonise.

http://s7.postimg.org/syjmj6erv/madley.png

The next shit red card we get we should pull the team off the pitch and concede the game. FA won't ignore that the fucking corrupt cunts.

Last red shown to an opposition player was when Remy clashed with Johnson at Norwich and the ref sent them both off, that was January 2014. The last time we had a man advantage was against Stoke on Boxing Day 2013 when they had 2 sent off. I make it 11 red cards to our lot since the last red to an opposition player.

I stand corrected, it's 12:

Mitrovic (Arsenal)

Janmaat (Swansea)

Janmaat (Leicester)

Williamson (Leicester)

Sissoko (Liverpool)

Coloccini (Everton)

Taylor (Chelsea)

Sissoko (West Ham)

Abeid (Palace, LC)

Williamson (Villa)

Shola (Liverpool)

Dummett (Liverpool, later rescinded)

You can add Coloccini today to that list. It's now 13 reds since we played with a red card advantage.

http://s7.postimg.org/syjmj6erv/madley.png

The next shit red card we get we should pull the team off the pitch and concede the game. FA won't ignore that the fucking corrupt cunts.

Last red shown to an opposition player was when Remy clashed with Johnson at Norwich and the ref sent them both off, that was January 2014. The last time we had a man advantage was against Stoke on Boxing Day 2013 when they had 2 sent off. I make it 11 red cards to our lot since the last red to an opposition player.

I stand corrected, it's 12:

Mitrovic (Arsenal)

Janmaat (Swansea)

Janmaat (Leicester)

Williamson (Leicester)

Sissoko (Liverpool)

Coloccini (Everton)

Taylor (Chelsea)

Sissoko (West Ham)

Abeid (Palace, LC)

Williamson (Villa)

Shola (Liverpool)

Dummett (Liverpool, later rescinded)

You can add Coloccini today to that list. It's now 13 reds since we played with a red card advantage.

Whats the odds on that sequence happening, if theres a 50/50 chance ( that a player from either team is sent off) at the start of each of those games?

Today's sending off aside, it does seem that our sendings off record is an issue that needs addressing, but it won't be. Why? Because it's an overall symptom of how the club is ran. Rotten to the core. :(

I also believe it's near a calendar year since we were last given a penalty.

Guest neesy111

Central midfield was awful today, though gini and sissoko were very good though.

We need a left back as badly as a CB.

Whats the odds on that sequence happening, if theres a 50/50 chance ( that a player from either team is sent off) at the start of each of those games?

1/8192

Aye. (0.5)^13. Bit daft to do it by 50/50 considering how shite and bad at defending we are though.

1/8192

Aye. (0.5)^13. Bit daft to do it by 50/50 considering how shite and bad at defending we are though.

well aye- thought it would be longer- but would be impossible to work out the real chance, if not 50/50.

Regardless of opposition and referees it does highlight how our players have a huge problem with self-discipline and professionalism. Yes we've been shit for ages, yes some of those reds are debatable but the fact we've had so many means it's not a coincidence. It needs to be addressed, we're 10 games in and we've had 3 reds ffs. 

And yes, we played pretty well in the first half. We still lost 3-0.

Exactly this team is in deep s*** and some people on here are either blind, sheep or totally clueless.

Or you just have an agenda, and despite clear evidence against that agenda youll ignore it and carry on stating that opinion like it's fact, and if people oppose that opinion you'll just insult them.

What evidence you muppet - the only evidence backs me up 100% you utter clown

Its quite clear that since the beginning of the season you've had an agenda against McClaren, yes results haven't been great but at times we've played some decent stuff, and either not had the luck or just capitulated, and that capitulation is something that is lingering from the previous regime, but you've ignored that good play and focused on the negatives, and don't get me wrong not everything had been great, but its no where near as you made out.

Now my comment was more down to you unjustly calling people who had a differing opinion to yours either clueless and or sheep, but instead of debating the point you came out and called me a muppet, completely neglecting my point, which was not to be a dick.

Ashley17 called this on Monday after the Swansea game

Just think this idiot is reffing the derby

Shame we'll never get Clattenburg or Oliver to referee our games, the two best referees in the league

It was bleeding obvious after the first 10mins. They comitted foul after foul, no attempt at playing the ball, the whole country knew we'd have the first booking and for fuck all and he carried on in that vein. Has Mclaren ha d owt to say yet ? didn't see any interviews, couldn't stomach watching Sam Fuckingtwathead gloat over a his teams shite performance.

Never been more sure of a teasm going down than I am about them by the way.

Regardless of opposition and referees it does highlight how our players have a huge problem with self-discipline and professionalism. Yes we've been shit for ages, yes some of those reds are debatable but the fact we've had so many means it's not a coincidence. It needs to be addressed, we're 10 games in and we've had 3 reds ffs. 

That won't get sorted until Ashley sells up. If they owner doesn't give a fuck and lacks professionalism, then why should some of the players? Shite always flows downwards and NUFC are a great example.

And yes, we played pretty well in the first half. We still lost 3-0.

Exactly this team is in deep s*** and some people on here are either blind, sheep or totally clueless.

Or you just have an agenda, and despite clear evidence against that agenda youll ignore it and carry on stating that opinion like it's fact, and if people oppose that opinion you'll just insult them.

What evidence you muppet - the only evidence backs me up 100% you utter clown

Its quite clear that since the beginning of the season you've had an agenda against McClaren, yes results haven't been great but at times we've played some decent stuff, and either not had the luck or just capitulated, and that capitulation is something that is lingering from the previous regime, but you've ignored that good play and focused on the negatives, and don't get me wrong not everything had been great, but its no where near as you made out.

Now my comment was more down to you unjustly calling people who had a differing opinion to yours either clueless and or sheep, but instead of debating the point you came out and called me a muppet, completely neglecting my point, which was not to be a dick.

You're right I do think McClaren is a shit manager and together with the idiots running this club it's not hard to see why we are 2nd bottom of the league with 22 goals conceded in 10 games - I did say we have looked better going forward but that's not going to win you many games if you're conceding on average over two a game. I said this five games ago and we are still in the same position - doesn't matter what you say it's not going to change we are in real deep shit no matter how much you want to bleat on about it and have just been beaten by the worst team  in the league by a mile 3 - 0.

Today's sending off aside, it does seem that our sendings off record is an issue that needs addressing, but it won't be. Why? Because it's an overall symptom of how the club is ran. Rotten to the core. :(

I also believe it's near a calendar year since we were last given a penalty.

Not all of it is down to bad refereeing, some of it is down to crowds bottling a difficult run in, Williamson?