Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Get French Football‏ @GFFN  4 minutes ago

Rafa Benitez's future at Newcastle is delicate owing to strained relations with owner Mike Ashley, per @PhilippeAuclair in France Football.

Newcastle United are in turn following Slaven Bilic's situation at West Ham United very closely, according to France Football.

Hmmm not sure why French media would break this news.

The guy who wrote it is on Twitter and is saying that the headline isn't actually what the article says, basically what is article is saying is that compromises will have to be made for an agreement.

Guest taps01

Really confident he'll stay unless things get Wise/Kinnear silly.

Not worried about other clubs poaching him in the slightest.

Not worried about any other clubs poaching him.  Its Mike Ashleys previous that worries me.

Get French Football‏ @GFFN  4 minutes ago

Rafa Benitez's future at Newcastle is delicate owing to strained relations with owner Mike Ashley, per @PhilippeAuclair in France Football.

Newcastle United are in turn following Slaven Bilic's situation at West Ham United very closely, according to France Football.

Hmmm not sure why French media would break this news.

The guy who wrote it is on Twitter and is saying that the headline isn't actually what the article says, basically what is article is saying is that compromises will have to be made for an agreement.

He seems like a touchy cunt.

Rafa to West Ham is such a stupid link. Sideways step at absolute best - London would have little appeal to a man like him, and, while Wet Spam might conceivably be considered a project, is it any bigger or better than the project he's already a year into? Hell no!

Really confident he'll stay unless things get Wise/Kinnear silly.

Not worried about other clubs poaching him in the slightest.

:smitten:

Like when Dad tells you there aren't burglars in the house.

Do you need someone to talk to?

Rafa loves it here and he's had enough shit jobs to appreciate what he now has. The only way he will leave is if he doesn't have control over the things he needs control over, he's going nowhere.

It's more than likely going to only get better next season as well when he's back to what he knows best. I bet he's been working on a way to counter act this new 3-4-3 system since about October as well the freak.

His dismantling of Pochettino's Spurs last season is a taste of what he is capabe of at the top level.

Rafa to West Ham is such a stupid link. Sideways step at absolute best - London would have little appeal to a man like him, and, while Wet Spam might conceivably be considered a project, is it any bigger or better than the project he's already a year into? Hell no!

At least the West Ham owner is a known admirer of Benitez. The link with us and Bilic is more unbelievable if you ask me. What the fuck has he done in the last 12 months that would make him a desirable target?

Can I just say, Get French Football @GFFN are not reliable, I blocked them on twitter a few seasons ago as they were getting on my tits. We're going to get stories like this, they're totally unsubstantiated, and in my opinion designed to wind up fans and generate link clicks and a reaction. Please don't fall for it.

What does this even have to do with French Football. They're wankers man.

It's more than likely going to only get better next season as well when he's back to what he knows best. I bet he's been working on a way to counter act this new 3-4-3 system since about October as well the freak.

His dismantling of Pochettino's Spurs last season is a taste of what he is capabe of at the top level.

And the way he set us up v City & Liverpool. Can't wait.

I hope its significant that the meeting is happening within a couple of days- past suggest if they didnt want Rafa they would just let it all linger til they had somebody  (pardew) else to come in.