Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Apparently Wilshire has the same problem as Costa, too many house partys with lots of expensive wine drunk.

Wilshire was a brilliant prospect and I was already a big fan of him at the level he got to, but I'm very sceptical of him now, like. I don't know the deets, but not being able to get a game at Bournemouth doesn't look good on paper.

Apparently Wilshire has the same problem as Costa, too many house partys with lots of expensive wine drunk.

:kinnear:

We definitely shouldn't sign him, as the number of people on here that would be walking around with the wrong spelling of his name on their shirts would be an absolute scandal.

Wilshire would be a rubbish signing and is overrated in terms of his talent (from when he was actually a productive footballer, rather than a highly paid absentee/Bournemouth substitute) because of his nationality. I have no interest in him.

I think he started nearly every time he was fit for Bournemouth, to be fair. Not saying I'd sign him, like.

One of very few England players over the last few years genuinely comfortable in possession, a real shame he's a bit of a knacker and his body is made of poppadoms.

:thup:

Disaster waiting to happen.

He was about as "Xavi" as any English player has been, except he scored more goals.

Hated him, when he was around though.

I'll get slated for this, but Scholes in that Barca side would be regarded as a better player than both Xavi and Iniesta.

Scholes better than Iniesta :spit:

He was about as "Xavi" as any English player has been, except he scored more goals.

I'll get slated for this, but Scholes in that Barca side would be regarded as a better player than both Xavi and Iniesta.

Scholes better than Iniesta :spit:

Scholes is top drawer but those two are on the top of the chest. Possibly on the floor above.

Fucking hell.

Of course Scholes was quality as is demonstrated by how much both Xavi and Iniesta have talked about how much they adored watching him in their youth, but come on man, it's Iniesta.