Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charnley has cracked open JFK's office after all these years and found just the comfiest bean bag chair still under the desk. He'll wake up sometime Friday with no deals done but refreshed as fuck.

That'll be Rafa gone too I'd imagine. Can't see him standing for this s**** any longer.

Yep. Might as well get it over with now. Sick of waiting for the inevitable whether it's now or in January or at the end of the season.

I do find it rather humorous that when someone posts a negative/positive comment, a wave of such negative/positive comments follow. Kind of a microcosm of the forum.

I'm still clinging to the hope were in for a few good suprises, Rafa himself said incomings depended on outgoings & we've shifted a few.

Fwiw I'm like this every transfer window, but I'm still clinging to what he has said.

I do find it rather humorous that when someone posts a negative/positive comment, a wave of such negative/positive comments follow. Kind of a microcosm of the forum.

Normally it annoys me, but this is exactly like every other close of the transfer window where we didn't sign anyone. We're clearly closed for business and keeping our powder dry and what not.

If I come on here tommorow tomorrow and find people surprised that we haven't signed anyone, I will be proper annoyed like.

We aren't even being properly linked with anybody.

If I come on here tommorow tomorrow and find people surprised that we haven't signed anyone, I will be proper annoyed like.

We aren't even being properly linked with anybody.

The only glimmer of hope is that on the rare occasion we do make signings, they're often out of the blue. Not gan to happen like.