Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who was the journo who is close to Rafa, sure he broke the news on him coming here well before anyone else too, was that not Hope?

I think it was.

He has a good record reporting on us to be fair.

I haven't been as pessimistic as most people on here but reading Hope's tweets and a new round of similar excuses of why we're not signing a whole host of wingers is just really pathetic. The club really need to make a statement before the negativity spills into the new season.

... or worse and lose the best manager we've had in over a decade.

I haven't been as pessimistic as most people on here but reading Hope's tweets and a new round of similar excuses of why we're not signing a whole host of wingers is just really pathetic. The club really need to make a statement before the negativity spills into the new season.

... or worse and lose the best manager we've had in over a decade.

:yao:

We've been here many times with Ashley.  :lol:

Quite frankly my optimism when we were linked with far better players and it being on the back of Rafa not taking time off, the transfer budget rumors, etc has pretty much dissipated. I'm starting to get a little worried about these long drawn out processes, targets getting linked, somehow us being priced out, etc.

Not good, man. Hopefully some movement this week on some quality so I can get excited again.

It's crystal clear what's going on.

We've:

A, got too many players on the books already,

B, can't sign the calibre of player Rafa wants for £10-15m,

C, are obviously lacking in negotiation skills at board level, and

D, have shot ourselves in the foot by stringently waiting for the July windfall to arrive.

It's all going wrong, basically, and I can see him leaving.

The next few weeks are going to be so grim :anguish:

Up next from Heads In The Sand Crew : "It's not even August" followed by "The Window Isn't Closed" and "Oh Well Let's Hope The January Window is Good"

Guest palnese

Technically we've made two signings.

We've added one player to our squad from last season is what im getting at.

Well, then you have to add De Jong, Krul, Riviere etc.