Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's a bit tricky. Even with these inflated fees you'd think 20m could buy you something exciting. Someone like Deeney gives me zero excitement. Considering our situation I guess you have to put some value for Premierleague experience, more than normally. Still...meh.

Deeney’s a pretty effective PL player with great experience. I’m not saying he’s worth £20m or he’s an exciting signing, but he’s a decent player who would improve our squad.

Deeney is crap; I'd be gutted if we signed him

Premier League experience is such a weird one - do you have Premier League experience if you've shown that you are distinctly average in the Premier League?  Seems a bit pointless to buy Deeney, for example, when at the age of 29  he's only scored 25 PL goals in 89 matches.

Premier League experience is such a weird one - do you have Premier League experience if you've shown that you are distinctly average in the Premier League?  Seems a bit pointless to buy Deeney, for example, when at the age of 29  he's only scored 25 PL goals in 89 matches.

It's what the Rafa said like, not sure i totally agree but if we can sign someone better than Joselu then it's mint....ish.

That’s not much less than 1 in 3, playing for Watford. Can’t be that bad surely?

One in tomorrow (Kenedy) according to my man at the club. He seems to think Slimani is off elsewhere though.

That figures, he's the only striker we've been linked with, who I think would make a real difference in the relegation battle.

One in tomorrow (Kenedy) according to my man at the club. He seems to think Slimani is off elsewhere though.

That figures, he's the only striker we've been linked with, who I think would make a real difference in the relegation battle.

Think Besiktas want him.