Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

That surfer looked great going up the Leazes today. Often, you'd get the upped end of it to be blocked by the roof at Gallowgate end. Today, in the sunshine  it looked enormous, as it should.

10 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

These lot are great. And it’s a credit that Some Liverpool fans have been calling us “plastic flags”. With the mistake of thinking this is all done by the club.

If there is one set of fans that I couldn't give a shiny shit about their opinions, it's Liverpools. 

Guest HTT II

My mate shared a video of his 4 year old waving a flag against LFC and he wanted to take it home. His dad said you can’t, and some bloke near them said let him I’ll donate the cost to Wor Flags for a new one which was class. The kid didn’t end up taking it home. I hope he gets to wave it many a time.

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

“Set penis to the back post” :bluestar:

I forgot all about that, didn't we go nearly three seasons without scoring from a set piece under Pardew, or something absurd :lol: 

Can't believe wor flags are infiltrating local clubs with their pro-sportswashing agenda.

Mags

Edit: my sarcastic post now looks genuine after the above post, it wasn't.

Also, I'm not sure why the lending of black and white flags is an issue fgs, they play in black and white and we have an abundance of them.

Aye, fuck off Gateshead an buy thousands of your own you tight cunts.

Edited by NE27

28 minutes ago, 54 said:

I forgot all about that, didn't we go nearly three seasons without scoring from a set piece under Pardew, or something absurd :lol: 

Yeah, think it was Pardew’s only trick in his repertoire bag! :mike:

2 hours ago, NE27 said:

Can't believe wor flags are infiltrating local clubs with their pro-sportswashing agenda.

Mags

Edit: my sarcastic post now looks genuine after the above post, it wasn't.

Also, I'm not sure why the lending of black and white flags is an issue fgs, they play in black and white and we have an abundance of them.

Aye, fuck off Gateshead an buy thousands of your own you tight cunts.

Hopefully see them lent to darlo.  Spenny. Blue star etc too then 👍🏻 Good idea. 

2 hours ago, Lowndsy said:

Hopefully see them lent to darlo.  Spenny. Blue star etc too then 👍🏻 Good idea. 

I'm not sure if sarcasm but I don't see why not either. If any of them clubs want to celebrate something and need help I'm sure people can help.