DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

As the  squad continues to improve it would be nice to see him on the overlap more often especially on the break. He was a bolt of lightning on the goal. Got taken to school a little bit but that is alright, more crucial games to come than this United one.

Is he the fastest player to ever play for us? I can’t get over how quick he is at times.

I really like him and he seems to be improving all the time. I have wiped most of the game from my memory. But I thought he perhaps could have done better on the first and I think the third. But he was still probably our best player.

Got beaten by the header for the goal but those things will happen due to his height, and this being the premier league after all. Aside from that, what a guy.

Aye for a lad his size, he's usually very strong at the far post.

Manquillo rarely stops a cross coming in mind. If I was an opposition manager, i'd get a very strong lad in the air up against Yedlin 3/4 times. Manquillo won't stop those balls coming in. Elliot won't come and get it. Yedlin's good in the air for his size but you can create a mismatch.

Good player Yedlin.

Guest Howaythetoon

Probably our most improved player from the beginning of last season.

He seems to have made huge strides as a player. Our best performer yesterday. Defensively a little suspect, but I like my full-backs to attack and get get forward and he was a huge threat to them. during one stage of play they made a defence splitting pass and Rashford I think was through if he could get to the ball, but Yedlin raced back and actually won the race and played it out all calmly, unreal pace.

Had his hands full with Richarlison, their most dangerous player, had no help from Lejeune and Ritchie wanted him to deal with Zegelaar because he couldn’t be arsed, just to top it all off. A lot of sympathy for him today.

Had his hands full with Richarlison, their most dangerous player, had no help from Lejeune and Ritchie wanted him to deal with Zegelaar because he couldn’t be arsed, just to top it all off. A lot of sympathy for him today.

Agree, Ritchie has to be making their left wing back, yet he was just pointing and shouting and not doing his job

he was having to deal with the winger and the runner today - little  help from ritchie outside him and no cover from lejeune inside.

if he went for the winger there'd be an easy ball inside fir the runner, if he kept central the winger was free. fucked either way.

problem of going 442 i think.

At fault for the first two goals, seem to remember he was easily out jumped for Manures equaliser as well.  The lads ok going forward but he can't defend, can't even manage to be in the right back position the majority of the time.

At fault for the first two goals, seem to remember he was easily out jumped for Manures equaliser as well.  The lads ok going forward but he can't defend, can't even manage to be in the right back position the majority of the time.

How many players do you expect him to mark? Both goals were Ritchie's fault