Other clubs' transfers

Greg

55m on a player because one of their players is out for 6 weeks I mean for f***s sake...Modern football can go f*** itself for me im starting to hate this f***ing game

Man city must have beaten our transfer record nearly 50 times by now

It's not like anyone is even remotely close to them in the league.  They could props play with 10 players and still walk it.  Yes - Champions League is in their minds but their bench isn't exactly weak - BERNARDO SILVA looks a class act.

55m on a player because one of their players is out for 6 weeks I mean for f***s sake...Modern football can go f*** itself for me im starting to hate this f***ing game

Man city must have beaten our transfer record nearly 50 times by now

It's not like anyone is even remotely close to them in the league.  They could props play with 10 players and still walk it.  Yes - Champions League is in their minds but their bench isn't exactly weak - BERNARDO SILVA looks a class act.

Yep they can afford to lose another 4 or 5 games and they wills till be champions, the amount of money awash int he top end of the game is fucking obscene. Alexis sanchez supposedly on 4 to 500k a week compare that with Hartlepool needing to raise 200k for the club to survive and avoid going bust

Its just absolute nonsense and the sooner this bubble bursts the better for me. Id love nothing more than to see the whole of English football just implode financially

Alexander Sørloth to Crystal Palace for £12m.

He any good? Saw his wiki this morning and it said he was canny tall.

Leicester want 30mil from West Ham for Slimani apparently

Tearing the Danish league a new one, not sure if it’ll translate to the Prem though. He’s really strong and physical so that should be a plus. Could go either way.

We are reportedly in talks with Gremio over Arthur. He'd sign in the summer, after the World Cup.

Know him, Flip?

Seen him play one game. So can't really comment, but from what I've heard  he seems like the perfect player for Barcelona.