Other clubs' transfers

Greg

41 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Did Slovakia qualify? 

No - I meant Pope going to the WC i.e: He's probably been guaranteed number 1 spot by Howe otherwise presumably he'd not have signed?

3 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Do they even really play with wide forwards? 

Sort of but not really. Not traditional wide men anyway. Tends to be the wing backs who carry the main width with the wide forwards tucking in a bit. 

Assume Ziyech is off, never really made sense that deal.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Why do I feel like that front line won't work out? Something about it doesn't seem right.

Chelsea seem very chaotic in their dealings and Tuchel seems a bit of a hot head. Think they are going to be a mess next season.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Chelsea seem very chaotic in their dealings and Tuchel seems a bit of a hot head. Think they are going to be a mess next season.

I can't remember who it is, might be Andy Brassell, but they're adamant that it's Tuchel's M.O to come in looking incredible and then things very quickly fall off a cliff.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Chelsea will get 4th this year, regardless of who they bring in 

Disagree completely. As things stand they've lost their best defender and striker (Yes, Lukaku was their best striker). They also don't seem to have anyone reliable in those wide forward positions, as they constantly chop and change those players. Their midfield is good, but not outstanding really. I also don't trust Tuchel, as I'm not sure the players really respond to him. Think they're all over the place.