Other clubs' transfers

Greg

35 minutes ago, Manxst said:

He still got 11 goals in 34 appearances in his first season, and has 12 in 17 this year- nothing sad about those figures. He’s bound to decline a little, but he’s still well up there.

Chris Wood would get those numbers in Ligue 1.

2 hours ago, Manxst said:

He still got 11 goals in 34 appearances in his first season, and has 12 in 17 this year- nothing sad about those figures. He’s bound to decline a little, but he’s still well up there.

No matter how well he plays and how good PSG are the goals are going to be shared around that front 3. He's obviously playing more of a playmaking role these days with 24 assists in 38 league games.

54 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Worth a view.

I find it VERY difficult to be sympathetic to a fan base that supports a team who spends 70m+ on a single player.

City are obviously in their own league with this stuff but I struggle to feel sorry for Liverpool.

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

You being won back round, Mole? Thought you'd ditched football

Kinda have, I haven't really watched any games in ages. But I'm just chilling on my day off reading up on everything.

It's cool seeing how much happier everyone is these days.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Gakpo looks a real talent, next move crucial for his development. You’d want him to see out the season at PSV and then move to a Dortmund (imo) 

At 23 (24 in May), I’d think he’d like to go to a club that will provide him the chance to get some silverware. Dortmund is all well and good for development purposes, but he should be looking beyond that at his age imo.