Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Another summer of big spending without consequences for Chelsea then. Do we still have to sell before the end of the month by the way?

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

:anguish:

Thought this might happen, because they came close to getting him last season, up until they pissed off Palace, and they were going to get done for tapping up.

Think moves to either NUFC or even Man Utd would have been better for him as both have a clear opening for him to slot into.

Not a certainty, but wouldn't be surprised if this ends up going badly for him. Got a lot going on in those wide positions at Chelsea.

Chelsea :D Just wild spending each summer on who's the in player and who's of interest to the main guy pulling the strings that transfer window.

Mentioned Hutchinson in other thread, but I would be all for us signing him on loan with option to buy (that's easily met). Rate him highly and with a lot of room to grow.

30 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Can we take a punt on Madueke then?

Hope not and hope clubs don’t give them money for their unwanted players. Shame they have saleable assets.

Didn’t mind them in the Abramovich era, they broke up the Man U domination, as Arsenal fell away due to the costs of their new ground. The premier league was interesting with the special one at the helm. I don’t like that they seem to be able to circumvent the financial rules now. It particularly irks me that they received the write off of £500m of debt when the Boehly takeover happened, and that they currently seem to be immune from ffp, fmv, apt etc.

if something isn’t done, I can see them being a force with their young squad, and an amazing youth academy.

10 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Isn't Olise a RW/AM?

Like is he not a very similar profile to Palmer?

You can play either at 10 I guess.

Exactly what I was going to post. Like us signing Duff after NZogbia's breakout season, but on steroids. 

In a way Chelsea are even more hateable because despite their pull, they don't know what they're doing. What my dad would call 'All the gear, no idea'