Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 hours ago, HTT II said:

I’d love Messi to win a World Cup, but he can fuck off if he joins PSG

He wanted to stay at Barca, his options are limited due to money.

And whilst the French league isn't great, PSG are competitive in the CL

Guest HTT II
18 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

He wanted to stay at Barca, his options are limited due to money.

And whilst the French league isn't great, PSG are competitive in the CL

Limited due to money? I’m not one saying he should play for free or not look after his own interests, far from it, good on him, but fucking hell, staying would have basically held the club to ransom (their fault mind).

40 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Limited due to money? I’m not one saying he should play for free or not look after his own interests, far from it, good on him, but fucking hell, staying would have basically held the club to ransom (their fault mind).

He was willing to half his wages to stay at Barca but they still couldn't do it, their financial problems run deeper. Only playing for free would have gotten him around it

He's the goat, if he wants to earn the same level of money he has been, have an easy league campaign and a competitive team in the CL then he has earned the right to do so 

9 hours ago, KaKa said:

Lukaku's deal to Chelsea is almost done.

Think he will be devastating in Tuchel's setup, as the striker has loads of support from the two attacking midfielders playing off the front man, and gets to make runs in behind and into the channels more, which I think Lukaku is fantastic at. He won't have to hold the ball up while isolated as much where his touch can sometimes then let him down.

Could see him being top scorer in the prem this season.

Lukaku has now been involved in more transfer fees than any player.

Mental really as most teams don't wanna have him in their team for very long.

His agent must be quids in.

Edited by Dancing Brave

I’m surprised Adidas aren’t leaning on Man Utd or Juve by offering funding to get Messi in one of their kits.

it’s their one shot to not have him wearing another manufacturers clothing at club level.

27 minutes ago, Sima said:

I’m surprised Adidas aren’t leaning on Man Utd or Juve by offering funding to get Messi in one of their kits.

it’s their one shot to not have him wearing another manufacturers clothing at club level.

Would have leaned on us. But we ended up choosing Castore instead.

Edited by nufcjb

Barca only have themselves to blame for their financial mess and the need to rebuild has been obvious for years but instead just increasingly became pinning everything on Messi and blaming everything on managers. Would have been healthy to sell him a few years ago when he had sell on value and not spend so much on over hyped shit

Idk why people like to tell themselves ESL holdout Barcelona is this magical club like. They're just cunts like everyone else. 

Messi will be off to PSG to make a few more dollar, dick around in a piss league, and he probably won't have to drag his family away from Barcelona. 

Will be fun to see him transition to another team imo. Shame he left it so late. 

Think I'd rather Messi retire now than play for PSG. Was so sad and surreal watching that farewell conference. It just doesn't feel right.

And yeah, surely Martinez is to replace Kane. Otherwise it'd be a strange time for Levy to suddenly spend all this money on him and Romero.