Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, astraguy said:

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

EXCL: Tottenham are now on the verge of reaching an agreement with David Raya on personal terms. Long term contract, almost agreed after positive talks. #THFC Raya, open to Spurs move but club to club talks will be crucial. £40m fee asked by Brentford, considered too high.

Canny keeper, to much money though, I'll upset a few here but I think Sanchez at Brighton is better.

I suppose with the likes of Barkley/ Ali/ Lingard it's trying to suss out where they are mentally, if they give a fuck or not. I mean the minute I saw the Ox doing that stair shuffle thing with his bird, I instinctively knew his career was toilet bound

7 minutes ago, Holloway said:

I suppose with the likes of Barkley/ Ali/ Lingard it's trying to suss out where they are mentally, if they give a fuck or not. I mean the minute I saw the Ox doing that stair shuffle thing with his bird, I instinctively knew his career was toilet bound

Every one of that lot decided they'd prefer social media followers over getting a decent footballing career in. They're the footballing equivalent of Only Way is Essex. Z-list celebrity wannabes who can all get to fuck.

10 hours ago, LV said:

Man U allegedly after Pickford, according to TalkShite 

I for one would love to see him flapping at the ball and pretty much throwing it in his own net in big games for Man Utd.

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Every one of that lot decided they'd prefer social media followers over getting a decent footballing career in. They're the footballing equivalent of Only Way is Essex. Z-list celebrity wannabes who can all get to fuck.

aye try telling that you'd made it at 23 to Ronaldo,he'd laugh in your face. Ranger probably our worst for spunking talent, that west ham kid gives him a run for the money,can't remember his name 

4 minutes ago, Holloway said:

aye try telling that you'd made it at 23 to Ronaldo,he'd laugh in your face. Ranger probably our worst for spunking talent, that west ham kid gives him a run for the money,can't remember his name 

Ravel Morrison?

Edited by toon25

12 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Ravel Morrison?

Aye that's him, some shit following him around. The thing with Ranger though, he had glimpses of that elevated stuff. Evolve that and become an elite level sportsman and icon, nah fuck that I'll take the numb as fuck path

10 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Don’t think the AOC transfer is a good one on paper depending on length of contract.  

Nobody is going to pay money for him if it doesn’t work out. 

Wasn’t referring to AOC I would never sign a player who’s on the downward trajectory personally.