Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

On the American broadcast, Kyle Martino was making excuses for Conte and how the top four all spend more than Chelsea.

Robbie Earle: "Give Rafa 91 million and he'll win you league."

Give Robbie Earle 91 tickets and he’ll make you a cool mill.

Chris Babalooba, I see you lurking, you absolute rectangle.

[emoji38] Absolute rectangle will never get old.

Even though it is a bit oblong in the tooth.

To finish top ten, is an amazing achievement. I said a few weeks ago that he's probably 4th though in the voting for PL manager of the year. Behind Pep, Dyche and Hughton. I made need to reconsider that. He's pushing Dyche and Pep all the way. Ashley has to do everything to keep him here, surely surely he's not stupid enough that from a business sense he can see that backing the bloke to the extent he wants, is the only way forward. The more money he invests the more he will be rewarded.

On the American broadcast, Kyle Martino was making excuses for Conte and how the top four all spend more than Chelsea.

Robbie Earle: "Give Rafa 91 million and he'll win you league."

Give Robbie Earle 91 tickets and he’ll make you a cool mill.

:lol:

Some crackerjack on TotalSport having a go at Rafa for keeping on changing the team :???:

I don't know why anyone listens to that abortion of a radio station, clearly only allow Chris babalooba and the like to voice their opinion to antagonise people.

Some crackerjack on TotalSport having a go at Rafa for keeping on changing the team :???:

I don't know why anyone listens to that abortion of a radio station, clearly only allow Chris babalooba and the like to voice their opinion to antagonise people.

I was 2nd on a bit earlier, Mattoon. :)

From our tunnel cam after the game a month ago

Rafa to Klopp as Henderson walks by: Be careful of him. He is from Soonderland.

Klopp: Soonderland, makes some remark which I cannot understand.

I commend you for putting up with that mate, I've heard you on there before, I think I'd lose my shit talking to those Neanderthals [emoji106]

I commend you for putting up with that mate, I've heard you on there before, I think I'd lose my shit talking to those Neanderthals [emoji106]

In fact I think the only time in recent years I've actually bothered to listen to their show is because you've posted the link and told us what time you were on and even then I've only listened to you

From our tunnel cam after the game a month ago

Rafa to Klopp as Henderson walks by: Be careful of him. He is from Soonderland.

Klopp: Soonderland, makes some remark which I cannot understand.

:lol: link ?