Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Obviously their fans are dickheads. I’m not denying that, but they’re the most fanatical in the country. They’re the loudest with the best displays and best songs in the country. Massive away following. 

Would be interesting to see how many of their fans travel from Glasgow with these huge followings and how many are ex-pats local to the area that they are playing in.

52 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Obviously their fans are dickheads. I’m not denying that, but they’re the most fanatical in the country. They’re the loudest with the best displays and best songs in the country. Massive away following. 

Ahh you’ll be bringing out the old Seville calculator soon

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Scum fans who torch a chairman’s house, carry out sectarian bull shit, trash cities/towns when traveling and play in a tin pot league, they are a shite club as much as we are.

I don't think it was Celtic fans that torched Lawwell's house

2 hours ago, Rafalove said:

They’re right though we are relegation fodder. The only reasons he would choose us over them is because we can pay more and we’re in a better league. Celtic are a much bigger/ better club than we are, and have great fans.

They are a big club, so are Rangers, but their league is Mickey Mouse, that's why players and managers head across the border when they get the chance. It must get boring having only two big clubs in the league, both of them based in the same city.

1 hour ago, triggs said:

I don't think it was Celtic fans that torched Lawwell's house

I think it probably was. They hate him 

Edited by gdm

31 minutes ago, huss9 said:

he may be, but we;ve got half decent centre backs but shit central midfielders and fuck all to spend.

The issue isn't signing a decent centre back, especially since we are certain to lose at least one, the issue will be when we don't sign a centre midfielder.

This talk of a 10m transfer kitty is absolute bollocks IMO.

Players coming or going for this fee or that is fairly irrelevant at this point, it's just shuffling the cards around. When the season starts again the bloke playing the hand he's been dealt is a fucking idiot. 

We'll never make progress with him in the dugout. Quite happy to keep the squad exactly as it is and replace the gormless fuckwit and I'd be fairly confident of cracking the top half. 

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, andyc35i said:

It would be good business getting Abraham on loan, but not sure on this Gilmour kid as I haven’t see a lot of him. 

It would be great business getting Abraham on loans. I can’t say I’ve seen the other player play, I’m sure he be better than any of our current options in midfield, however, assuming we don’t sign Willock.

Bruce had previously blamed the clubs centre backs of not being able to play in pairs forcing him to play three at the back.

highly likely he thinks shipping most of our centre backs is the solution