Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Choudhary isn't better than Hayden imo.

Just another bog-standard shite midfielder, similar to Craig Gardiner & Seb Larsson who Bruce signed when he was at the mackems.

Disagree on Choudhury he’s looked a good player whenever I’ve seen him. When he came on during the Cup Final, he just shut down any space and passing lanes that Chelsea were trying to find. That sort of brain will be important next season if we’re going to be using Willock as our forward thinking CM.

16 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Disagree on Choudhury he’s looked a good player whenever I’ve seen him. When he came on during the Cup Final, he just shut down any space and passing lanes that Chelsea were trying to find. That sort of brain will be important next season if we’re going to be using Willock as our forward thinking CM.

Which we aren’t :lol:

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Both better than Jeff Hendrick, Jonjo Shelvey and both Longstaffs though :dontknow:

42 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

That’s harsh on Matty - he’s shown some promise. Bruce just doesn’t like him.

Matty scored his man utd goal 18 months ago didnt he?

His 'promise' is fading.

51 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Matty scored his man utd goal 18 months ago didnt he?

His 'promise' is fading.

Your promise can only fade if you play regularly and you play badly. Bruce convinced Matty to sign a new contract and then benched him for the whole season.

Sean on the other hand showed loads of promise under Rafa, has played loads this season and looked totally shit - that's promise fading

25 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Your promise can only fade if you play regularly and you play badly. Bruce convinced Matty to sign a new contract and then benched him for the whole season.

Sean on the other hand showed loads of promise under Rafa, has played loads this season and looked totally shit - that's promise fading

matty played a few games and scored a wonderful goal. I think i can safely say he showed some promise!

Seans promise has definately faded as he shone under Rafa

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Yeah, I agree. He's certainly good enough for us. That anchor position in midfield is a real weakness.

The fact that he can't get starts at Leicester doesn't worry me too much. They're a lot better than us, basically.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Cronky said:

Yeah, I agree. He's certainly good enough for us. That anchor position in midfield is a real weakness.

The fact that he can't get starts at Leicester doesn't worry me too much. They're a lot better than us, basically.

Unless they are playing us at their ground...

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

Just rather have 2 box to box midfielders instead of a traditional holding player. We are defensive enough. 

Holding players need to have mobility as well these days, the days of them parking in front of the back four are long gone. Apart from us using Shelvey that way at the moment.

Both central midfielders need to be able to press effectively, we are really missing that as our midfielders are all lumbering donkeys who miss tackles by about 5mins. 

23 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Ajer links heating up in the media? He any good?

Yes. We'd be the perfect stepping stone for him to either ruin his career or play well for a year or two and move on to greener pastures (if we remain in our status quo). Not that we'd afford him if we don't get bought since £16m is £4m more than our entire transfer budget this season.

39 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

What kind of ‘defender’ is he? (Thanks Chronicle). 

He's a defender kind of defender, Ian. I think the article makes that quite clear.