Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

10 minutes ago, jarralad said:

So he isn't happy about sitting on our bench but will be happy to sit on theirs if he goes.

Tbf, the way De Gea'w been playing he won't necessarily be on the bench for long.

11 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Odd decision on his part if that's true! Although I imagine he'd double his wages to be there #2 instead of ours.

"I've left my current employers to go and do the same job elsewhere for twice the salary"

"odd cunt you like" 

Just now, Big Geordie said:

Think this one will go through. Dubs owes us nothing, to if he wants to go - fair enough. :thup:

Aye he never let us down, he deserves a decent move tbh. He wasn't going anywhere until we signed Pope. Not his fault or ours, it's just the way things panned out.

For where we are, Darlow is just fine as a number 2. We can get our scouting team to look for young keepers.

For Dubravka and Man United it makes perfect sense. Dubravka gets one last hurrah at a high level for Man United and Man United get a very good keeper, who's probably more reliable than De Gea.

From out point of view, we want to get ad much back from Pope's fee as we can.

If he's going to be number 2, might as well be there. He'll easily get 12-15 games across the cups & European competitions. Good luck to him.

4 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Why are we helping one of our potential rivals this season? Tell them to fuck off. 

We're not going to be in a relegation battle. 

Seems absolutely stupid signing Pope so we’ve got two competitive goalkeepers only to go back to Darlow who isn’t of Premier League standard as backup again. 

Unless it was for a pay bump I don’t why he’d go and never get games behind De Gea?