Miguel Almirón

Deuce

I'm so pleased for him and I hope he gets his flowers tonight. 

He had to do a lot defensively, but when he got the ball and had runners ahead he found them with well-timed passes. I try to focus on what these lads are, not what they aren't, and he's an industrious winger that can provide a moment of quality when surrounded by players giving him the chance. 

Guest HTT II

Huff and puff, no end product, did link up well with Bruno at times, but several times they played a quick one two and he just stopped. Zero footballing brain. Cash in, in the summer.

Thought he played very well tonight. some real quality in his decision making which has been absent in the past. 

Deserves a sustained run in the team if Fraser is out - it does feel like the rest of the season could be defining for him in terms of his future here, one way or the other. 

Edited by Barnes23

20 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

Thought he played very well tonight. some real quality in his decision making which has been absent in the past. 

Deserves a sustained run in the team if Fraser is out - it does feel like the rest of the season could be defining for him in terms of his future here, one way or the other. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if he plays at home and Murphy plays away.

• 2 weeks later...