Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He’s actually a canny bloke really. Only wants the best for the club. Joelinton was forced on him, didn’t feel he was worth the price we paid for him and he was told from the people above him to play him even when he didn’t want to have him in the team. He knows his hands are tied under the current regime but the chance to manage us was worth the hassle for him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Probably the exact same thing the real Steve Bruce would be saying :lol:

Is that meant to be funny? Shite impression...

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s actually a canny bloke really. Only wants the best for the club. Joelinton was forced on him, didn’t feel he was worth the price we paid for him and he was told from the people above him to play him even when he didn’t want to have him in the team. He knows his hands are tied under the current regime but the chance to manage us was worth the hassle for him.

Wants the best for himself and if that means bending over for his paymasters...

Hate Ashley, Carver, Pardew over Bruce. He is a below average manager who has done okay this season. We serve up shit like but 35 points with 9 to go is okay.

He gets a pay off, we get new manager next season. Fine with that.

It’s the desperation to slander Rafa to boost his profile and toe the Ashley line is what sticks in my craw. He’s their man and without being personal anyone who gets into bed with them can have that accusation levelled at them. Pardew has the fucking cheek to retroactively rewrite his history of his time here with a dire woe is me act which almost puts him on a par with the fat man. Glad to see the back of anyone now, no matter how decently they’ve done. Purge the rot.

It’s the desperation to slander Rafa to boost his profile and toe the Ashley line is what sticks in my craw. He’s their man and without being personal anyone who gets into bed with them can have that accusation levelled at them. Pardew has the fucking cheek to retroactively rewrite his history of his time here with a dire woe is me act which almost puts him on a par with the fat man. Glad to see the back of anyone now, no matter how decently they’ve done. Purge the rot.

Agree with this.

The way Bruce continually blames the negative football and shortcomings on Rafa.... that I can’t abide.

It’s the way the media parrot this, that makes it even worse. A few of them pick up on and highlight the horrendous stats. But too often it’s just Rafa is negative and Bruce plays better football and is doing better than Rafa was. No, just no.

This is a horrible post - but even if it were true, let me ask you this: If he genuinely wanted what's "best for the club", why did he agree to take the job knowing he lacked the capacity to do the job?

This is a horrible post - but even if it were true, let me ask you this: If he genuinely wanted what's "best for the club", why did he agree to take the job knowing he lacked the capacity to do the job?

Have to agree, if he understood us he’d never have taken the job and dropped his employer in the shit, again.The man isn’t one of us , he’s proved that.

For a guy who apparently had Joelinton forced upon him against his wishes he was sure happy to deep throat Mike Ashley in public in July for allowing him to sign Joelinton all by himself like a proper manager.