Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I’d argue that even those three had a vision of where they wanted to go, and how to achieve it. Obviously their vision often contradicted that of the fan base. Bruce simply has no idea, about the team, signings, tactics, infrastructure, training...anything. We’re floating along (or rather sinking) because there’s zero leadership, imagination, clarity, and ability from the man in charge of our team. 

does the fat cunt not have any self- respect at all?

he's a fucking joke.

and which bastards have been writing him "dear steve" letters anyway????!!!!

he needs to fucking prove it.

i want to see those cunting letters!!!!

People have short memories. As reprehensible as Bruce is, we've had many gaffers who were far worse.

Dalglish destroyed Keegan's team in 18 months. You couldn't have done the demolition job faster if you tried.

Souness destroyed Robson's team in a similar time frame. He also oversaw some of the dodgiest transfer deals in the pre-Ashley era.

Pardew. We had five years of this slimeball sucking up to Mike, thanking himself for good results and ruining lads' careers. He also managed to set new records in the derby fixture and is the reason we'll have to listen to "6 in a row" until Saudi FC have drawn them 7 times in the cup.

Three boring charmless knackers who make Steve Bruce likeable by comparison.

All 3 I agree were bad although Daglish had some excuse in the fact he lost over 50 goals in 24 hours due to reasons out of his control. I would still put Bruce well ahead mind, for bringing the worst football I have ever seen played by a Newcastle team and the fact he is just a useless false cunt to boot.

People have short memories. As reprehensible as Bruce is, we've had many gaffers who were far worse.

Dalglish destroyed Keegan's team in 18 months. You couldn't have done the demolition job faster if you tried.

Souness destroyed Robson's team in a similar time frame. He also oversaw some of the dodgiest transfer deals in the pre-Ashley era.

Pardew. We had five years of this slimeball sucking up to Mike, thanking himself for good results and ruining lads' careers. He also managed to set new records in the derby fixture and is the reason we'll have to listen to "6 in a row" until Saudi FC have drawn them 7 times in the cup.

All 3 I agree were bad although Daglish had some excuse in the fact he lost over 50 goals in 24 hours due to reasons out of his control. I would still put Bruce well ahead mind, for bringing the worst football I have ever seen played by a Newcastle team and the fact he is just a useless false c*** to boot.

I hope Steve gets a cabbage through his front room window and is then notified of his sacking publicly by Keith Downie.

The accomplishments of Souness and Dalglish are unparalleled though and for that they deserve to be held in the lowest regard of all. You look at what they did and have to wonder if it was deliberate. Pardew's servitude to power surpasses all of Ashley's other managers combined. And we had 5 years of it.

All 3 I agree were bad although Daglish had some excuse in the fact he lost over 50 goals in 24 hours due to reasons out of his control. I would still put Bruce well ahead mind, for bringing the worst football I have ever seen played by a Newcastle team and the fact he is just a useless false cunt to boot.

Dalglish did a lot of short term damage using 'old guard' players (Rush, Barnes, Pearce) to try and patch up the loss of two of the best strikers in the league. Did a lot of good restoring the reserve team and brought in some good players at the same time (Solano, Hamann).

Really wanted rid of him at the time for dismantling a title challenging team but in retrospect, I think history judged him a little harshly.

Shearer doesn't take that tumble in pre-season, Ferdinand not sold, and think we could still have challenged pretty well.

Souness is where it really went tits up. At the time we were pretty much equal to Liverpool...they get Benitez when the season ends, and we hang around till a few games into next season and go for Souness :-(

All 3 I agree were bad although Daglish had some excuse in the fact he lost over 50 goals in 24 hours due to reasons out of his control. I would still put Bruce well ahead mind, for bringing the worst football I have ever seen played by a Newcastle team and the fact he is just a useless false c*** to boot.

I hope Steve gets a cabbage through his front room window and is then notified of his sacking publicly by Keith Downie.

The accomplishments of Souness and Dalglish are unparalleled though and for that they deserve to be held in the lowest regard of all. You look at what they did and have to wonder if it was deliberate. Pardew's servitude to power surpasses all of Ashley's other managers combined. And we had 5 years of it.

Totally disagree, but, if you think that fine.

I still don't understand how the Jones appointment came about. It can't have been Bruces idea because that is admitting failure and undermining the other two Steves.  Ashley wouldn't have a clue about other coaches or what impact they might have so I can't see him coming up with this.  The only way I can see this transpiring is if Jones, being a Geordie etc., and seeing the mess we were in, contacted Ashley and put his name forward as an interim manager if Bruce is sacked.  Rather than kick the 3 Steves and out have to start afresh.  Ashley then decides on the current option putting Bruces replacement in position first and probably using Jones as a mole to feed info back to MA

I still don't understand how the Jones appointment came about. It can't have been Bruces idea because that is admitting failure and undermining the other two Steves.  Ashley wouldn't have a clue about other coaches or what impact they might have so I can't see him coming up with this.  The only way I can see this transpiring is if Jones, being a Geordie etc., and seeing the mess we were in, contacted Ashley and put his name forward as an interim manager if Bruce is sacked.  Rather than kick the 3 Steves and out have to start afresh.  Ashley then decides on the current option putting Bruces replacement in position first and probably using Jones as a mole to feed info back to MA

According to other punters he came as a recommendation of Graham Carr

Dalglish totally fucked us. And remember, we could and did still spend money on players back then. He chose to get rid of Ginola, Asprilla, Ferdinand etc and gives his Liverpool mates one last pay off. Set us back 6 or 7 years.

I hated Souness at the time but he was given a task of getting the brats either in line or out of the club while still trying to improve us as a team (which he probably wouldn’t have done anyway) signing Michael Owen ranks up there with some of the worst decisions the club ever made but in fairness nobody was saying that when we first signed him. His arrogance was on a different level to every other manager we ever had

Bruce hasn’t done anything nearly as damaging as what those guys did but we still hate him more. He’s simply just a terrible manager. If Apple hired some fool as it’s new CEO and the company crashed and burned, you don’t blame the fool, you blame the people who hired him (or who let him stay long enough to do damage)

Want to bet he actually meant

I can bring you in a pile of letters (from when) I signed (that I was reading) only yesterday (whilst crying into a steak bake). People wishing me good luck (in my next job, away from Newcastle).

Why's he signing other people's letters?  Do you reckon when you unfold it it's a resignation letter Ashley has sent him? "I love you Steve, please sign and date this letter and initial this box. Your biggest fan, Ashley Micheal xx"