Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

While not exactly great, stumbling back to Rafa’s formation was at least getting some draws and the win at Spurs. As soon as he made changes to that system, we got mauled. Using Rafa’s tactics we’ve P4 W1 D2 L1 and that was at Anfield, doing it his way we’ve P3 L3, F1, A9.

Says it all.

I don't hate him but he's out of his depth.

Perfectly acceptable championship manager, but simply not good enough for Premier League.

how much did he spend trying to get villa up?

Didn't get them up but not like they were a disaster. Okay at Championship level, but Premier League has high quality managers.

Rafa gave us since an advantage because of his tactical knowledge and training methods. Bruce just doesn't have those skills.

Friendly guy to players but he can't improve them or outfox the other manager.

Any c*** with half a f***ing brain cell would see that you need a decent manager to get the best out of lower half PL standard players.

Appointed this fat s*** was a one way ticket to relegation.

those so called coaches he brought with him must be picking up money for nothing..it doesn,t get much worse than this and we will be safely relegated by january

Any cunt with half a fucking brain cell would see that you need a decent manager to get the best out of lower half PL standard players.

Appointed this fat shit was a one way ticket to relegation.

And all because the previous guy had the nerve to keep asking for a better gym and a swimming pool :lol:

The club paid fucking money for him. Absolutely fucking hilarious.

Even funnier when you consider that every one of the other managers brought in under the Ashley tenure (7 of them) was either promoted from within or unattached. The first one he spends any coin on and it's fucking Bagpuss :lol:

The players day off tomorrow will be cancelled  (again) so it’s a great opportunity for Bruce to really put his mark on the team. It’s only a matter of time before Brucey’s front foot mags click and shoot up the league...

4 million for this useless c*nt 😂

Just watched his post match interview. He talks about mistakes and not doing enough, but as if all of it was players fault and it's nothing he's done wrong. And what's the answer? Back to basics and rolling our sleeves up even more.

Proper shit cunt Bruce. He is barely good enough for Championship level. I feel sick every moment I remember he's at our club.

Everyone knew before his appointment how this was going to go, there was never any chance of it succeeding. However I'm an eternal pessimist and even I am quite surprised at how quickly it's unravelled and how much the players and team have regressed and imploded in a couple of months.

We all know Bruce is not the overall issue, but saying that Ashley won't be moving on or changing anytime soon so the only option available is to sack Bruce to stand any chance of survival - but then the question is who we'd get... Moyes, Allardyce, Hughes, etc -  basically another Bruce so the end result would ultimately be the same!

Sad thing is like many others I don't even get angry anymore, a 5 - 0 hammering, especially in that manner would have ruined my weekend, week but I'm sitting here typing this with mainly apathy and a bit of sadness, it's got to the point for me (and many others) that this club just isn't worth caring about anymore and that is the true tragedy of it all, Ashley has managed to alienate and estrange one of the most loyal and fierce fanbases in the country.

Any cunt with half a fucking brain cell would see that you need a decent manager to get the best out of lower half PL standard players.

Appointed this fat shit was a one way ticket to relegation.

And all because the previous guy had the nerve to keep asking for a better gym and a swimming pool :lol:

I still can't get over how beautiful Charnley's quote about "of course we'd like to have a swimming pool" was. Just can't quite afford one I assume  :lol:

Just listened to his post match interview on the bbc, sounds pissed, keeps saying back to basics ffs and thrown the players under the bus.

He will lose them all now, if he already hadn’t.

Clueless, sounds like some cunt from a pub team.