Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce loses his place for manager of the year after this shitshow I guess, but other than that he's done an ok job. MOTY was just a step too far.

Samptime29, Judge Holden and Butcher will still be defending him like. I wonder what Rafa's record was against Man City, oh forget that, looks like I'm obsessed with Rafa if I point that out.

Bruce loses his place for manager of the year after this shitshow I guess, but other than that he's done an ok job. MOTY was just a step too far.

Samptime29, Judge Holden and Butcher will still be defending him like. I wonder what Rafa's record was against Man City, oh forget that, looks like I'm obsessed with Rafa if I point that out.

You must have missed the numerous posts I made where I said I don't want Bruce as manager and think he's shit.

Guest Butcher

You got the first part right.

He did a fucking terrible job today. Happy?

Just the one step?

Guest Butcher

9 points up 6th. 3 wins.  Of course he’d be one of the favourites.

But it won’t happen, so not worth debating.

All three of have said we need to a new manager to progress the club forward. We all want the takeover, and we want a successful Newcastle United.

Because we don't call Bruce a "fat cunt" and don't hate him, a load of dribbling goons on the board gan mental.

Tonight was terrible, we were shit, and far too slack. It was a shame after going 6 unbeaten.

All three of have said we need to a new manager to progress the club forward. We all want the takeover, and we want a successful Newcastle United.

Because we don't call Bruce a "fat cunt" and don't hate him, a load of dribbling goons on the board gan mental.

Tonight was terrible, we were shit, and far too slack. It was a shame after going 6 unbeaten.

But Bruce has done an ok job yeah?  That's all I'm god damn asking, Bruce has done an ok job!

It's mad how, still with several games left to play (including the Champs), such a defensive team - built on such a defensive framework with several very good defensive players, who have spent two thirds of the season only capable of playing defensive football - has conceded 50 goals and suffered at least four total batterings. I wonder how things would have gone had he not inherited such a well manufactured and extremely well drilled tactical set-up.

OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) Tweeted:

93.7 - Manchester City completed 93.7% of their passes against Newcastle (787/840), the highest recorded figure in a Premier League game since full passing data is available (2003-04). Pollock. https://t.co/RDlj2DRUjS

Thats quite amazing, most of their unsuccessful ones went out of play rather than being intercepted also. I think cones could have done a better job  :lol:

OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) Tweeted:

93.7 - Manchester City completed 93.7% of their passes against Newcastle (787/840), the highest recorded figure in a Premier League game since full passing data is available (2003-04). Pollock. https://t.co/RDlj2DRUjS

That’s fucking hilarious!! 😂😂

Breaking records all over the shop. Brilliant & fantastic!!

Guest chopey

So we are the perfect team for Man City to play against, every single team Man City have faced since 2003 including lower and non league teams have played  better than Bruce did tonight.

So we are the perfect team for Man City to play against, every single team Man City have faced since 2003 including lower and non league teams have played  better than Bruce did tonight.

Not just Man City, any PL team