Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

1. Rafa quickly worked out yedlin was a liability. Manquilo, poor as he is, is a step up.  yet he wasnt even in the bench.

2. Lejeune and Schar fit yet he plays Clark AND Dummet. Needed Scar on the right, frenandez in the middle with A N Other on the left.

3. persisting with Joelinton in the second half.

4. making Gayle wait more than 5 minutes to come on. game slipping away. wtf didnt he just take joelinton when he got that forearm smash.

5. where the fuck is Ki? he gets a chance late on at Leicester then gets fucked off yet others are given chance after chance.

and the list goes on.

Again, all sensible criticism.

More of this type of thing please.

Are you a moderator? Nah. Well fuck off then.

Think it’s getting past your bedtime mate.

Get to fuck. Trying to tell people what they can and can’t say about the useless prick.

Shove your ego up your ass.

You seem a very angry individual. I‘ll put you on ignore and suggest you do the same to me, so not to inflame a comment out of you that gets you banned.

1. Rafa quickly worked out yedlin was a liability. Manquilo, poor as he is, is a step up.  yet he wasnt even in the bench.

2. Lejeune and Schar fit yet he plays Clark AND Dummet. Needed Scar on the right, frenandez in the middle with A N Other on the left.

4. making Gayle wait more than 5 minutes to come on. game slipping away. wtf didnt he just take joelinton when he got that forearm smash.

5. where the fuck is Ki? he gets a chance late on at Leicester then gets fucked off yet others are given chance after chance.

and the list goes on.

Think it’s getting past your bedtime mate.

Get to fuck. Trying to tell people what they can and can’t say about the useless prick.

Shove your ego up your ass.

You seem a very angry individual. I‘ll put you on ignore and suggest you do the same to me, so not to inflame a comment out of you that gets you banned.

Again trying to tell people what to do :lol:

You in charge here?

Stick to the Bruce love in and I’ll stick to doing what I want.

SteV[/member] is Steve Bruce? Ace!

Sigh ?

Clearly incapable of interpreting what I said.

If you want to give him stick for that performance tonight, tactics, inability to defend set pieces, general lethargy, then go ahead I’m not going to argue.

I haven’t even commented on his managerial ability. I might think he’s s****. But calling him a “fat c***” or “cabbage head” because he’s appointed some people called Steve, or something else completely irrelevant is childish and pathetic. And I continue to stand by that belief.

Is he a s*** manager?

He’s clearly a downgrade on the manager he replaced.

But not quite ‘s***’ yet?

Says we didn’t work hard enough with or without the ball. Defenders should have done better. Difficult evening, ok in the second half. Better in the 2nd half in fact. Wow.

Basically gave the standard response from majority of managers after a p*ss poor performance from their team then?

I go back to my original point though - criticise him for sensible, deserved stuff (and you can fill your boots tonight) , just don’t bother with the idiotic stuff as it detracts from the genuine criticism.

*that’s not directed specifically at you, more a general comment/plea/waste of my time.

Nar fuck him the useless cabbage head.

and the list goes on.

I am, and while I agree with you, you should probably calm down a bit.

Back to basics.

He gets taught a lesson in basics with every rookie manager who steps up into the Premier from a lower division. Brummie must be loving this. Hopefully he was there with the rest of the Villa fans mocking the cabbage head twat.

The centre-back selection was ridiculous. You had the ball-playing one in the middle of the three where it’s more difficult to bring the ball out from. From being able to comfortable pass the ball out from either side, we had none of that. Hopefully at least Schar for Dummett next match.

I hope we see 4-4-2 soon. ASM & Atsu on the wings, the Geordiestaffs in the middle, Carroll & Gayle up front with Dummett in for Willems at left-back.

You forgot Ritchie there, could do with a bit of Scottish grit in there.

Said in the pre-match thread I didn’t like the balance of that back three. You need the two wide centre-backs to be capable of bringing the ball out for it to work. I’ve always seen Fernandez as the closest we have to Lascelles yet with no Schar and putting Clark in the centre of the three, it ruined the system. Knock on effect is Shelvey has to come deep to get the ball, the wing-backs have to start deeper to get an accurate pass, and the gap between midfield and attack gets wider. Surely a Premier League manager could have spotted this?

Said in the pre-match thread I didn’t like the balance of that back three. You need the two wide centre-backs to be capable of bringing the ball out for it to work. I’ve always seen Fernandez as the closest we have to Lascelles yet with no Schar and putting Clark in the centre of the three, it ruined the system. Knock on effect is Shelvey has to come deep to get the ball, the wing-backs have to start deeper to get an accurate pass, and the gap between midfield and attack gets wider. Surely a Premier League manager could have spotted this?

Tactics? Nonsense.

Think we’re going to need to go back to more basic basics than the basics we’ve already gone back to. Those basics are clearly not working.

Hopefully Steve can get them to put the work in on the training pitch. Run a bit harder and that. Dig in and show some grit.

That was 'classic' Bruce last night.

No discernible style of play, no tactics beyond slapping the players on the back and geeing them up, just hoping that enough of the players have enough individual quality to get something (that was his entire approach when he was with us).

Feel bad for you lot, as it's exactly what we saw from him.

Also in his post match interview detected a few signs of classic Bruce blame deflection / credit whoring (notice he mentioned how little he signed Hourihane for) and a 'we'll roll we sleeves up' non-comment at the end of it.

That was 'classic' Bruce last night.

No discernible style of play, no tactics beyond slapping the players on the back and geeing them up, just hoping that enough of the players have enough individual quality to get something (that was his entire approach when he was with us).

Feel bad for you lot, as it's exactly what we saw from him.

Also in his post match interview detected a few signs of classic Bruce blame deflection / credit whoring (notice he mentioned how little he signed Hourihane for) and a 'we'll roll we sleeves up' non-comment at the end of it.

:snod:

The sub delay with Joelinton and Gayle was stupid.

Make your decision and communicate it to the players - came off poorly.

Ludicrous!  He had Gayle sitting stripped getting cold for the best part of 10 minutes.  It was a total farce.

Didnt something similar happen earlier in the season where no one knew what on earth was happening.

The sub delay with Joelinton and Gayle was stupid.

Make your decision and communicate it to the players - came off poorly.

Ludicrous!  He had Gayle sitting stripped getting cold for the best part of 10 minutes.  It was a total farce.

Just should never happen. Make your decision and stick to it.