Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

This is a nightmare situation we are sleepwalking into , I’m now starting to look at this with dredd after very recently thinking we will not go down.Sheff United team selection has been a game changer for me , this bloke has lost the dressing room quite clear, his decision making has become irrational to the point I’m thinking is he doing this on purpose?

The players have chucked  it , the coaching staff are offering nothing and our manager is clueless to effect change .

However who do we get? Rafa is a non starter, Ashley will not go get him, Eddie Howe is a massive gamble , yet it needs changed now, bloody nightmare this.

Captains need to step up, manager needs to resign , Ashley needs to fire the gun

I can’t see any of these happening and it spells one thing , relegation , again .

Fuk me

How many formations has this twat tried?

It’s like he thinks sticking the same bunch of players in different positions will magically change a result. No coaching necessary of course, so players have no clue what they’re doing.

I'm still surprised he managed to keep us up last season, I was convinced he would hit a losing streak but the pride of the players brought us the necessary luck for survival. I haven't watched us this season but I can't imagine how it could be worse, unless that pride has gone. With that in mind, I'm still convinced that the only thing this man is capable of is getting us relegated. It's just a matter of when the wheels come off his shopping trolley.

Looking forward to it happening, I just hope our response is timely. It won't be.

What did they say to you in reply?

I'm impressed with your optimism :lol:

:lol: I know, but I had to ask.

Fully expecting him to say they heard nothing and also that the person he spoke to was the cleaner cos no one else was answering the phone.

I'm still surprised he managed to keep us up last season, I was convinced he would hit a losing streak but the pride of the players brought us the necessary luck for survival. I haven't watched us this season but I can't imagine how it could be worse, unless that pride has gone. With that in mind, I'm still convinced that the only thing this man is capable of is getting us relegated. It's just a matter of when the wheels come off his shopping trolley.

Looking forward to it happening, I just hope our response is timely. It won't be.

I was trying to work out who got our goals last season. Had a look and saw it was Shelvey with 6 :lol: How the hell did we survive?

He's lucky once again that normal pressers aren't about as he'd get hammered by the local journos today!

Aye this one question each and no comeback is made for him

Aye, he'd get absolutely hammered today in a normal world! As he would have done for a while from our fans too in the ground!

Arguably our best result last season was Bournemouth away, we played 4 2 3 1, Saint Maxim was the difference but we were still out passed and they had more possession, we have gone about 5 steps backwards since then.