Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Creating a narrative to give his mate some degree of mitigation for the utter car crash he's creating.

Notice how that Cunt Edwards doesn't mention why Perez ended up being worth £30m in the first place. Cunt.

Yeah and interesting to see Luke claiming Bruce only got to spend £30m on players he wanted. One of those will be Callum Wilson who was supposedly on the list PIF provided. :lol:

Somehow I think he can probably take more personal credit for Krafth and Hendrick.

Steve Bruce: “Have I lost the dressing room? I’m the wrong person to ask of that, but I see nothing wrong with them against Arsenal, Liverpool and Leicester. But the hand grenade has been thrown in when we’re expected to win has happened too many times on my watch.” #NUFC

No you’re not  :lol: I mean if you can’t even gauge whether or not the squad is with or against you, what hope do you have?

Steve Bruce: “Have I lost the dressing room? I’m the wrong person to ask of that, but I see nothing wrong with them against Arsenal, Liverpool and Leicester. But the hand grenade has been thrown in when we’re expected to win has happened too many times on my watch.” #NUFC

No you’re not  :lol: I mean if you can’t even gauge whether or not the squad is with or against you, what hope do you have?

He doesn't seem to confident there. Youd think he'd say something like "the squad are 100% behind me" if he knew there wasn't a problem

Fun quotes in this one https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-responds-bruce-out-19634517

Bruce added: "For those who think I'm going to walk away - I ain't.

"I never will walk away from a challenge.

"For those who think I am not good enough to manage Newcastle, some of them have said it from day one.

"I have been in there and nearly managed 500 games at this level and if you look at the teams that I have managed in this league I have managed to do OK, down the road (Sunderland), Wigan, Birmingham and Hull.

"I've given them the highest finishes they have ever had.

"I am never going to be everybody's cup of tea which I have said repeatedly, the one thing I will never do is give in, and I will have a team that eventually mirrors what I am looking for.

"That is the aim as long as I sit here."

Was this comment that got to me the most

That is an absolutely honking quote :lol: it's the premier league ffs, he makes it sound like under 10s fun club for the daft kids.

this cunt needs to go now.

Was this comment that got to me the most

That is an absolutely honking quote :lol: it's the premier league ffs, he makes it sound like under 10s fun club for the daft kids.

He's even wrong about himself because while he wasn't Franco Baresi, he was a very good centre half.