Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guessing Money Mike Ashley

No

Or maybe yes...there’s an account there, but not the original one?

I think it must be the original as I had tweet notifications on from him back in the summer and the Shola one pinged today for me??

Greg[/member] :clap:

Well done Greg[/member] - and thanks, it needed saying.

What did they say to you in reply?

Not a lot. Just an acknowledgment.

Of course. Thanks mate.

I’d rather have no manager.......let the players decide on the tactics in the game.....let’s face it, none happen during a game with Bruce

Clark or Lascelles managing the defence, hayden managing the midfielders, Wilson and maxi telling the attackers what to do.

Ritchie screaming at them from the sideline during the game calling them all cunts to keep them concentrating.

I’d rather have no manager.......let the players decide on the tactics in the game.....let’s face it, none happen during a game with Bruce

Clark or Lascelles managing the defence, hayden managing the midfielders, Wilson and maxi telling the attackers what to do.

Ritchie screaming at them from the sideline during the game calling them all c***s to keep them concentrating.

And everyone mysteriously fit  :lol:

F365 are always on the ball;

Newcastle

A banter team that always seem to manage to insert their own banter very firmly into other team’s banter seasons. The only team to lose to Derby in their banter season, the first team to lose to Sheffield United in theirs.

Followed, inevitably, by Mike Ashley coming out and backing Steve Bruce because apparently Newcastle fans have done something truly appalling that means they must deserve this endless torrent of sh*t forever and ever and ever and ever