Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He's constantly giving away his incompetence when trying to explain what he could've done differently. It's always "picking the team", as if that's the problem. The problem is that the players and the team aren't being coached. There's no aim, no method, nothing being worked on. They're trained by a man who thinks his job is to motivate the players, pick 11 of them, choose a formation and improve things with new signings over time. He has a completely different concept of being a coach than every other manager in the league, which causes him to look for errors in his primitive little world of nothingness. It's painfully embarrassing.

As for Shearer's comments the other day, trying to portray Bruce as the "latest victim" of Ashley is cowardice. I get that they are pals, which is a general problem with ex-players being asked to give opinions on current matters, they're all friends. But Bruce isn't disliked or in this terrible mess because of Ashley, Newcastle are in the hands of Bruce because of Ashley. The problem with Ashley is that he chooses incompetence as a mean to design mediocrity. He chooses Bruce. The club is falling victim to incompetence, again and again. The club is falling victim to Bruce.

On one hand I wish fans were in the stands to give him shit, but on the other hand he'd blatantly use the "toxic atmosphere made it hard for the players" excuse.

His whining about keyboard warriors gives absolutely no excuses for shit in the pitch. No hiding this is about him, not the players

Funny that he claims he has no knowledge of what goes on in social media but obviously right now, the only source of criticism he is buckling under is from social media. Bet you his son tells his daddy what nasty things are being said about his dad.

On one hand I wish fans were in the stands to give him shit, but on the other hand he'd blatantly use the "toxic atmosphere made it hard for the players" excuse.

His whining about keyboard warriors gives absolutely no excuses for shit in the pitch. No hiding this is about him, not the players

It is hard to say, you would like to think fans would be going bananas in the stand and it is something that nobody can ignore. It is quite easy for Bruce and the pundits who support him to pass off the social media as nothing more than hysteria.

I remember the day when West Ham fans stormed the pitch in protest, whilst the actions were pretty much condemned you did have quite a few come out in sympathy for the plight of West Ham fans??

False Geordie should have realised that Sheffield United was the biggest game of his season. As it's been the only adverse result that has pushed pundits to ask any questions, given the extent of their interest is the odd glance at results and the league table. You'd have thought the fat plank would have realised this since his one and only goal in any job is self preservation.

On one hand I wish fans were in the stands to give him s***, but on the other hand he'd blatantly use the "toxic atmosphere made it hard for the players" excuse.

His whining about keyboard warriors gives absolutely no excuses for s*** in the pitch. No hiding this is about him, not the players

He would hardly get any grief if we had a full stadium man. If there was a time to give him grief it was when he walked out for his first game at SJP v Arsenal, instead he was fucking applauded ffs.

On one hand I wish fans were in the stands to give him s***, but on the other hand he'd blatantly use the "toxic atmosphere made it hard for the players" excuse.

His whining about keyboard warriors gives absolutely no excuses for s*** in the pitch. No hiding this is about him, not the players

He would hardly get any grief if we had a full stadium man. If there was a time to give him grief it was when he walked out for his first game at SJP v Arsenal, instead he was fucking applauded ffs.

You're wrong. He'd get shit. Not as much as he should, but I've got no doubt even our most fucking docile of supporters are sick of the fat cunt.

Could start a new dance craze acting out all these Bruce cliches, like the Cha-Cha-Slide.

"Dust yourself down!"

"Take off the gloves!"

"Roll up your sleeves"

"Pull up your socks!"

"Hand grenade!"

"Hand grenade!"

"Now freestyle!"

You're wrong. He'd get shit. Not as much as he should, but I've got no doubt even our most fucking docile of supporters are sick of the fat cunt.

Agree with Rocker. Even the complete dummies turn eventually.

If you're on the frontlines and you've got a baldrick throwing hand grenades "too many times" at your own troops then surely you remove the thick kunt doing the throwing?

:lol: Love that, right an all he’s the c*** throwing them and damn right it’s personal you Man U loving w*****