Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

“Doing the basics well” is for Sunday league. I doubt that any team in the football league is being trained with this diatribe. The man is now confirming he’s an absolute Mike Basset.

“Doing the basics well” is for Sunday league. I doubt that any team in the football league is being trained with this diatribe. The man is now confirming he’s an absolute Mike Basset.

Maybe he means like showing up, putting the right shoe on the right foot, that sort of thing.

When we finally got rid of Pardew I thought I'd never hate a future manager any more than that but a little more than 6 years later here we fucking are.

This prick actually talks down NUFC more than Pardew did.

More comments here, but guess most of the papers are going to catch up with it...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/steve-bruce-newcastle-united-sack-23326601

Bascially, its still Rafa's fault the players are too comfortable playing 3 at the back. But Brucies still trying to get them onto the front foot.

Love to see how the players react to this. If he hasn't lost the dressing room already, surely this is Trump levels of saying what he wants as he knows he's on his way out?

Pathetic quotes from a pathetic human being, he knows he's ridiculously out of his depth and he also knows he's not got a fraction of the ability to get this squad out of the shit. He's done this everywhere he's been - modest/decent start followed by an inevitable decline and putrid football. He knows what's coming, we know what's coming, every cunt knows what's coming because it's his trademark. It's fucking pigshit every week, just different shades of brown. He should never have been appointed and he needs to be removed before it's too late now, this was utterly inevitable. 

More comments here, but guess most of the papers are going to catch up with it...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/steve-bruce-newcastle-united-sack-23326601

Bascially, its still Rafa's fault the players are too comfortable playing 3 at the back. But Brucies still trying to get them onto the front foot.

Love to see how the players react to this. If he hasn't lost the dressing room already, surely this is Trump levels of saying what he wants as he knows he's on his way out?

Christ on a bike. I absolutely detest this moron. I knew I shouldn't have read that article. It just pisses me off every time I read his fat fucking quotes.

So who’s been in charge the last 18 months then?  :lol:

Steve the genius motivator and man manager. He’s repeatedly told everyone the players they aren’t good footballers who struggle to keep the ball and can’t compete, now he’s calling them s****. Awesome man management.

Isn't this what we were told would happen by Villa fans. Turn on the players and the fans.

Well if there wasn't a rift in the dressing room before there will be now. Literally can't believe he just called his players Shite and frigging hopeless. It is surely end game.

"I'm doing it my way now" What the fuck was happening the last year and a half? So basically he hasn't had control for this entire time but sure cussing out your players and telling them I am ready to take charge and do my job now will surely work.