Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Only a matter of time now. Let’s hope the reason Ashley hasn’t pulled the plug is because there’s an imminent change happening and they’ll want to negotiate with their own choice etc..

I think if he had info that this takeover debacle was to drag on another 6 months he’d move on trying to protect his asset. Don’t forget, it’s a 120m profit he’s going to make on this club. That’s what he cares about

How the fuck has he cracked under what is essentially twitter fans not liking him? Is it because without the soopafans in the ground to cheer him, he desperately needs it elsewhere for his ego? Man has the safest, easiest job in football and he's gunna lose it by self imploding.

More comments here, but guess most of the papers are going to catch up with it...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/steve-bruce-newcastle-united-sack-23326601

Bascially, its still Rafa's fault the players are too comfortable playing 3 at the back. But Brucies still trying to get them onto the front foot.

Love to see how the players react to this. If he hasn't lost the dressing room already, surely this is Trump levels of saying what he wants as he knows he's on his way out?

Christ on a bike. I absolutely detest this moron. I knew I shouldn't have read that article. It just pisses me off every time I read his fat fucking quotes.

Making it sound like he inherited a defensively drilled team but NOW he’s gonna do it his way, i.e make the team an attacking one. He’s a pathetic coward and a liar.

What a fucking cheek to talk about being ‘pragmatic’. Rafa was pragmatic. Try to keep it close against the better sides and fucking go for it against the shite.

That’s fucking pragmatism.

Have to say, hearing those quotes I think he knows he’s safe as houses.

And what the fuck is this:

"That's the way it is if you're Newcastle manager or any manager in the Premier League. You can't accept the other night and, unfortunately, it's happened a little bit too often so all the good work in the four games leading up to it...yes we didn't get the result but I thought the way the team played, we did OK”

Guest reefatoon

He’s looking for the sack for a payday, he’s on the brink...

If he’s looking for the sack, he just needs to glance down, the scrotum nosed twat.

I was hoping that was the case too HTT, but reading this shit today I think he knows he’s in no danger until the fat cunt and thumb heed piss off.

He’s getting rattled by the media and doesn’t like the criticism because he’s always thrives on this ‘nice guy’ image, and I think that’s why he’s kicking off

Guest Howaythetoon

He will get the sack and the narrative by his chums in the media will be done a good job, fans expectations too high, Ashley didn’t back him with money, steadied ship, deserved better, nice bloke, proper Geordie, and he’ll then get another cushy job a few months later. Repeat and rinse with abject failure coming to every club he goes to.

As much as this is Bruce all over, the shite football, the excuses, zero tactics, zero ambition, zero progress and zero entertainment, Bruce is Ashley all over, cheap and nasty!

Both cancers of the game (and our club) and who will both soon be nowhere near our great club!

"We were absolutely frigging hopeless the other night. Absolute shite."

Incredible he is still in the job

Reeled off as if it's an unusual occurrence. Like chuckling "we're normally really good but for some reason we were frigging hopeless the other night........but that's football, it's the reason we all love it"

‘Saw no problem at Arsenal, Liverpool and Leicester’

Aye. Where we lost 2 and just about scabbed a draw.

This says it all tbh. I watched bits of all of those games and decided not to bother with the Sheffield United game off the back of it. It's eye bleedingly tedious.