Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Wonder how Wuh Stevie has been getting on with his new mate on the training pitch today

I very much doubt he regularly goes anywhere near the training pitch, especially if it’s cold or wet.  I would imagine he just sits in his office and works his way through the £20 worth of Greggs that he bought on his way to work whilst swigging a 2 litre bottle of Coke.

You know what? I'm quite happy he is here. I'm happy we got that interview. Atleast we are now into unchartered territory with Bruce. This has definitely thrown a spanner in the works.

Wan't it Luke who.said that this appointment had Bruce's backing and approval? Total straight up lie that. This was never what Bruce wanted. He's on his last lives now.

You know what? I'm quite happy he is here. I'm happy we got that interview. Atleast we are now into unchartered territory with Bruce. This has definitely thrown a spanner in the works.

Wan't it Luke who.said that this appointment had Bruce's backing and approval? Total straight up lie that. This was never what Bruce wanted. He's on his last lives now.

Can tell by Bacon nappa’s reaction that this was not Bruce’s decision. He may “back it” but he has no choice not to. The bloke knows he’s lucky to be in a job in the professional game (being serious, that’s how embarrassingly bad he is) and would never kick up a fuss as he knows it could get him into bother and lead to him losing his last job at this level.

Fat, spineless prick.

Jesus Jones (overseer of Steve's) is coming, quick everyone look busy.

Incidentally had some decent hits back in the day, including one based on our expected goals under Bruce called "Zeroes and Ones"

"International Bright Young Thing"

Bit of an side - Steve Howey confirming on Total Sport tonight, that he's currently not welcome at St James Park (orders of the owner)

Disgusting club. Ashley can abuse it how he wants and any dissent is barred and so little is said of it. Sounds too much like business as usual to me also, got me thinking about what's do be done.

Bruce looks about as healthy as the pan after a fry-up. Rafa's obviously carrying a bit more than he perhaps should, but clearly isn't the buttery mess his successor is. Imagine being an elite athlete with six packs on your earlobes and getting dictated to by that uninspiring glob.