Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

In Steve's little interview there he mentioned that he and the lads set points targets for themselves. Am I being naive here or is that not an intrinsically defeatist approach to fixtures?

I've heard other managers and players talk about points targets too and I've always hated the idea of it. To me, it's a total loser's way of looking at games. It's saying by implication, "I don't expect you to beat the good teams".

Just me?

His targets also change throughout the season depending on what's happening. Going into the season he said the aim was top 10, a few months ago his "remit" was to keep the club up and now he's "hoping" we have enough to avoid relegation. Again, he's not pulled up on this by anyone.

Hasn't mentioned the Mighty Rafa for a while, couldn't shut up about trying to match him for the last 18 months or so whilst he was spawning it every other week.

Aye. Baldwards nearly spunked himself into a coma that it might've happened last season.

Would have been great if fans were in the standa and singing the Rafa song while we're getting thumped 0-3 at home. This cunt would be squirming with anger. Probably would walk down the tunnel followed by his favourite player Shelvey.

If we continue with this fraud of a manager I can’t see us getting any more than 5 points going into the last game of the season.

Man Utd - lose

Wolves - lose

West Brom - 1 point

Villa - lose

Brighton lose

Spurs - lose

Burnley - 1 point

West Ham - lose

Liverpool - lose

Arsenal - lose

Leicester - lose

Man City - lose

Sheffield Utd - 3 points

Fulham ?

Looking at Fulham’s fixtures, they’d be doing well to get more than 8 points before they play us. But it’s possible.

Sheffield Utd - 3 points

Palace - lose

Spurs- lose

Liverpool - lose

Man City - lose

Leeds - 3 points

Villa - 1 point

Wolves - lose

Arsenal - lose

Chelsea - lose

Burnley - 1 point

Southampton - lose

Man Utd - lose

Newcastle ?

That could leave us on 30 points and them on 27 going into last game, currently they have a better goal difference than us. If they pick up more than 10 points before last game we are fucked.

The bloke is a professional troll. He admits it and thinks it is his right to receive no consequences for his actions, he’s professionally bald.

If he’s not winding us up, and batting for his disgusting parasite of a mate, he’s writing dog whistle hit pieces about young black footballers to rile Man United fans.

He’s no better than his conspiracy loving colleagues at the Torygraph who attack teachers, health professionals and anyone who has died or suffered from covid.

If we continue with this fraud of a manager I can’t see us getting any more than 5 points going into the last game of the season.

Man Utd - lose

Wolves - lose

West Brom - 1 point

Villa - lose

Brighton lose

Spurs - lose

Burnley - 1 point

West Ham - lose

Liverpool - lose

Arsenal - lose

Leicester - lose

Man City - lose

Sheffield Utd - 3 points

Fulham ?

I agree. Sheff Utd at home is the only game I can see us winning. If Mrs Doubtfire stays we'll get relegated.

Man Utd - lose

Wolves - lose

West Brom - 1 point

Villa - lose

Brighton lose

Spurs - lose

Burnley - 1 point

West Ham - lose

Liverpool - lose

Arsenal - lose

Leicester - lose

Man City - lose

Sheffield Utd - 3 points

Fulham ?

I agree. Sheff Utd at home is the only game I can see us winning. If Mrs Doubtfire stays we'll get relegated.

Load of rubbish. Football doesn't work like that, if it did I'd be a millionaire from all the accumulators I've won. There's bound to be a few games we pick up points unexpectedly.

Man Utd - lose

Wolves - lose

West Brom - 1 point

Villa - lose

Brighton lose

Spurs - lose

Burnley - 1 point

West Ham - lose

Liverpool - lose

Arsenal - lose

Leicester - lose

Man City - lose

Sheffield Utd - 3 points

Fulham ?

Load of rubbish. Football doesn't work like that, if it did I'd be a millionaire from all the accumulators I've won. There's bound to be a few games we pick up points unexpectedly.

:bruce:

Aye there's plenty of teams there we can easily pick up points against. Wolves, West Brom you can see four points. Villa and Brighton are both very beatable. Mourinho hates coming to SJP. Arsenal, Leicester and Sheffield United could all feasibly be dead rubber. We'll be fine