Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

He's a level above when he's on it. I wish people could accept the times when things don't come off because you have to understand its the sort of player he is. He's a risk taker and when it clicks it's great and sometime it doesn't come off but atleast he's trying. 

He's getting better as a player with us and having a decent left back behind him helped loads. Plus players like Bruno feeding him passes 1 on 1 instead of 1 v 4 will prove lucrative. 

Insane footballer! I'm telling you, ASM can walk straight into the starting 11 of many European giants. With better teammates to link with, he'll be absolutely devastating.

Edited by Khalidao

My non-NUFC friends (so everyone) were going crazy about him today in Whatsapp, wondering why he isn't talked about more. 

Magical performance today. Easily our most important player, can win almost any game by himself. 

Awesome performance tonight.  Can you imagine him running at you for 90 minutes?  You would just give up.  Some of my mates aren't keen on him, I mean why would you think that?

Now we have numerous willing runners his skills are integral to our survival. He's so good at what he does and I honestly think he's a couple of changes to his game off being an outstanding player. I'll never criticise his performance when he plays like tonight but like Disco has already said he could have had a couple more assists tonight. On top of everything else he did. If he adds that he and we will fly. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar