Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

He's a lot better when we hit teams on the break like. 

Looked good today.

Had his perfect role tbh. ‘Just go and see what you want you Maxi lad and do a little bit of pressing when you can.’

Knowing he’s playing for a start is probably a fair bit motivation too.

I have been one of maxi’s biggest critics but that was his best game since the city game, he has to start next week. We have to find a role for him where he’s not reliant on tracking back as much as when he on the left he just leaves Dan burn isolated, possibly a switch in formation with him playing behind the striker. I would also be tempted to give miggy a break for the City game and bring in Gordon 

Absolutely brilliant today. Wonder if being in a situation where the team is fucked and we're trying valiantly to turn it around just suits him, he can be the hero and go on all these mazy runs.

Play like that on Sunday and we're taking that cup home like.

This might sound a bit mad but I think he looked better today because we had to change our style and look to flair and something different. 

it reminded me a bit of Bruce, get the ball to Maxi and hope something happens. 

Absolutely class today like. Night and day from last week.

As others have said I think he suits the 'give it to Maxi' main man mantra over the 'cog in a well drilled machine'. Surely there's a way to let him be a bit more of a maverick without compromising everything Howe is aiming for?