Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We need him back and on fire because teams are starting to double and triple up on Almiron now. If he comes back to the form he can play at then it's going to be massive for both flanks.

The irony is ASM was getting 2 or 3 on him now it’s Miggy as you say. We’re yet to see two dynamic wingers/wing forwards playing consistently together to creat space whatever combination that is from ASM/Isak/Miggy 

3 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

The irony is ASM was getting 2 or 3 on him now it’s Miggy as you say. We’re yet to see two dynamic wingers/wing forwards playing consistently together to creat space whatever combination that is from ASM/Isak/Miggy 

I wonder if Isak, Wilson & Almiron could be some sort of Ba, Cisse & Ben Arfa incarnation.

17 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I wonder if Isak, Wilson & Almiron could be some sort of Ba, Cisse & Ben Arfa incarnation.

Ha maybe. I think that’ll be Howe’s preferred 3 to be honest and particularly away from home. Saint might get a start against low block teams at home with Isak the other side. 

He has to be professional and do what is asked of him. If he can’t cope being a cog in the machine as a whole then off you pop. I hope he can by the way. But he likes to be the big fish, and it suited him in the small Bruce pond. Things have changed.Hope he comes good.

I would hope he is unhappy about being on the bench, Wilson will be unhappy being there tonight but it’s about handling things correctly and showing the right attitude to get back in. Won’t put too much weight behind random Twitter/YouTube sources, as I think ASM is an easy target to make rumours up about. 

I have the same thoughts as I did when it came to Dubravka leaving. He’s been almost a guaranteed starter when fit, I’d be disappointed to see him spit the dummy due to healthy competition and a lack of fight. I think he’ll stay and come good, personally. 

1 minute ago, Menace said:

His injury record is beyond a joke. It's time to move on from him and find someone more reliable.

You could say that about a few of our players to be honest. Injury wise, I'm willing to give him the benefit because he is such a unique talent, but if his attitude isn't right then he needs to move on.

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Just get shot and get Moussa Diaby in, become completely unreliable this cunt now.

Bit premature, just as my initial reaction the other way, which is that I’m seeing a parallel with how Ben Arfa was frozen out by the horrible cunt who happened to manage us at the time. Be a huge shame and a mark against Howe if he can’t manage to get a tune from someone so naturally gifted and who hasn’t been a bad apple before (quite the contrary here I’d say).

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Ha maybe. I think that’ll be Howe’s preferred 3 to be honest and particularly away from home. Saint might get a start against low block teams at home with Isak the other side. 

I’m not sure why people are saying ASM is a low block unlocker mind. His best games have been against teams that have committed men forward.